December 11, 2013
Simplify the Season : 12 Simple Tutorials That Use Glass Ornaments
I love making and crafting and glittering and gluing, but most of the time there just isn’t time for all the pretty things I’d love to create. And, if I’m going to make and craft I like to include my little ones in on the fun too. If you need a quick and cute craft that involves the whole family AND can be gifted as well, look no further than the glass ornament. Grab an idea or two and a box of clear glass (or plastic) ornaments and craft away. I like to choose one new one to make each year with my kids to remember the year – they also make great gifts! I’ve created a little round-up of my favorite ideas from around the web. Have no fear, these are do-able and simple – no need to complicate things 2 weeks from Christmas!
The LINKS to the original posts are below the pictures – please go to the sites and pin from the originals!
- DIY Ombre Glass Ornaments via Ambrosia Creative
- Holly Christmas Ornaments via BHG
- Character ornaments via Crazy Little Projects
- This is our must make ornament for this year – Melted Crayon Ornaments via Meet the Dubiens
- Glitter Galaxy Ornaments via The Swell Life
- So sweet via Craftberry Bush
- I love the look of this – wouldn’t this be a fun family activity? via You Are My Fave
- Did you know you can print a photo on vellum and insert it into an ornament? The how-to from Not So Idle Hands
- I have made these with my babies – adorable and easy! via A Sorta Fairytale blog
- DIY your own ornaments and add your own little trinkets – a feather, pebbles, etc. via Country Living
- Terrarium ornaments via DesignSponge
- Add drawings into the ornament with little bits of nature via @etst on webstagram see Kelle’s amazing blog here.
Have you made any of these? Inspired to try one?
This post is part of a series designed to help you Simplify the Season. You can see all the posts here.