May 26, 2014
Organize Your Toiletries In Minutes
This week’s organizing focus is TOILETRIES. If you haven’t grabbed May’s FREE cleaning and organizing calendar yet, you can go here to grab it. And June’s FREE calendar will be out later this week.
Your challenge this week is to take a little time to sort and organize your toiletries. The easiest way to start this process is to determine toiletry area you want to organize and then empty it. Shower have empty or nearly empty bottles of shampoo? Loads of sample sized-toiletries in your cupboard? Here are a couple ideas you can use today to get your toiletries organized in minutes!
- Completely empty space – drawer, shower stall, shower organizer, cupboard, or any other area you are storing your toiletries.
- Spray with your favorite all-purpose cleaner and wipe area clean.
- Toss any toiletries that you haven’t used in the last month or don’t see yourself using in the near future.
- Follow the best rule of organizing – group like items together. Lots of sample-sized toiletries? Put in a box, bin, or basket for guests or for future travel.
- Drawer dividers are your friends – if you don’t have them in your bathroom drawers, consider picking up a couple so your toiletries can stay organized.
- Not a lot of space? Condense your toiletries down as much as you can – it’ll simplify your routine and your toiletry storage.
Have a great idea for organizing your toiletries? Leave it in the comments!
Looking for more Organizing Inspiration?
Get Access to Clean Mama's Free To-Do List Printable
You'll also get access to the entire free printable library!