March 30, 2014
2014 Spring Cleaning Challenge!
Are you in the mood to Spring Clean?! Then you need to join the 3rd Annual Spring Cleaning Challenge!
Here are the details…
1: Sign up for the challenge.
Six of the best cleaning bloggers around are going to be sharing tips and tricks to tackle each room of the house. You will receive one email each day (April 1-April 15) directing you to the Spring Cleaning Challenge of the Day.
This will be the only way to find all the posts and the entry form for the amazing prizes…so sign up in the form below!
2. Schedule it on your calendar.
Don’t worry. You don’t have to spend 15 days Spring Cleaning. You can. But you don’t have to! The challenge will be to tackle one project (big or small) each day. If you miss a day or two, don’t worry; you can catch up on the weekend.
Here’s the schedule.
- April 1 – Prepare your supplies and make your own plan.
- April 2 – Bedrooms
- April 3 – Closets
- April 4 – Dining Room
- April 5 – Kitchen
- April 6 – Catch up day
- April 7 – Bathrooms
- April 8 – Living Room/Family Room
- April 9 – Kid Stuff
- April 10 – Laundry Room
- April 11 – Windows
- April 12 – Catch up day
- April 13 – Floors
- April 14 – Finishing Touches
- April 15 – Last day to finish the challenge!
3. Visit the sponsors and co-hosts!
You know we love a good giveaway during the Spring Cleaning Challenge and this year does not disappoint!
Our friends over at EasyClosets are joining us for the third year! One of you will be organizing your closet with an EasyClosets organizing solution worth up to $1,000!!
We also have two copies of my book, The Organically Clean Home and five i-know-where-it-goes drawer stickers!
And of course, you’ll want to visit the Spring Cleaning Challenge co-hosts and say “hi!” They really do want to hear from you!
- A Real-Life Housewife :::::: Pinterest :: Facebook :: G+ ::
- Ask Anna ::::::::::::::::::::::: Pinterest :: Facebook :: Instagram :: G+ :: Twitter
- Clean + Scentsible ::::::::::: Pinterest :: Facebook :: Instagram :: G+ :: Twitter
- Clean Mama ::::::::::::::::::: Pinterest :: Facebook :: Instagram :: G+ :: Twitter
- i Dream of Clean :::::::::::::: Pinterest :: Facebook :: Instagram :: G+ :: Twitter
- Stain Removal 101 :::::::::::: Pinterest :: Facebook :: Instagram :: G+ :: Twitter
We can’t wait to Spring Clean with you!
Affiliate link is included and the official rules can be found here.
Melissa Laster Says
Spring cleaning! Woot!! 🙂
Sheri Stone Says
Can’t wait to get started!!
As I look at the above picture and have noticed other closet organizing systems, let me be the first to say,” ladies and gentlemen, please do not store your shoes in the closet you hang your clothing in!” Let’s face it, everyone has some type of oder that comes from their shoes, this oder lingers in your closet and is absorbed by your clothing. Who wants to walk around in clothing that smells like the inside of your shoes you wore to the gym or the shoes that has been on your feet for eight plus hours at work? What I’m trying to say is, there’s better places to store your smelly shoes other than your closet where you hang your clothes. 🙂
More Than A Mom Says
I am so glad this is only a 15 day challenge. I always start out with great intentions and then run out of steam after a week or two. Looking forward to getting the house ready for spring!
Marilyn Whitfield Says
Yes! Finally get to start on Day 1 on something!