Blog Categories +
8 DIY Bathroom Cleaner Recipes
September 30, 2014
I love making and using DIY natural cleaners (heck, I wrote a book about them!) so today I thought it would be fun to round up some natural bathroom cleaners that you”ll love! These recipes cover disinfecting, mirrors, toilets, grout, and more – get ready to scrub up your bathrooms with homemade cleaners!
- Skip the nasty fumes and reach for this daily shower cleaner and spray. Simply spray, scrub and rinse for a sparkling clean shower. Via Money Saving Mom
- Stubborn tub stains can be a beast to remove. Check out these four options (two of which are homemade cleaners) that can help rid your tub of stains. Via View Along the Way
- Make your own homemade soft scrub for when you need an extra boost of scrubbing power in your bathroom. Via Live Renewed
- Make your own homemade grout cleaner to conquer those tricky stains and tight spaces. Via At the Picket Fence
- Keep colds, flu and illnesses at bay with this DIY antibacterial hand soap. Scent with your favorite essential oils for your bathroom hand washing. Via One Good Thing
- Get rid of splatters and sprays with this naturally scented peppermint glass and mirror cleaner. Via Clean Mama
- Make your own naturally disinfecting toilet bowl cleaner with three simple ingredients. Even better, it’s effective and inexpensive! Via Growing Up Herbal
- Did you know you can make your own natural bathroom antibacterial cleaner? So much safer and less toxic than the commercial options, plus it smells wonderful! Lavender and Lemon Disinfectant via a Clean Mama
If you like these DIY cleaning recipes, you’ll love my DIY Cleaners pinboard!