September 2, 2014
8 DIY Kitchen Cleaner Recipes (with Ingredients You Can Pronounce)
It’s no secret that I love making and using DIY natural cleaners (heck, I wrote a book about them!) so today I thought it would be fun to round up some natural kitchen cleaners that you”ll love! These recipes cover the kitchen sink, cutting boards, hardwood floors, and beyond – get ready to scrub up your kitchen with homemade cleaners!
- Lemon & Clove Nightly Sink Scrub – say hello to a super shiny sink with this natural and gentle sink scrubber that works wonderfully to clean and remove surface stains. Via Clean Mama
- Liquid Dish Soap – ever looked at the back of your dish soap at the unpronounceable ingredients? Not only does this liquid dish soap work fantastically, it’s safe and non-toxic. Can’t beat that! Via Mommypotamus
- Wood Butter – bring new life to your wooden cutting boards, bowl, utensils and rolling pins with this nourishing wood butter. Just two ingredients! Via Creative Culinary
- Lemon Scented Glass Cleaner – get rid of those sticky fingerprint and nose prints on oven doors, patio windows and glass surfaces with this lemon powered glass cleaner. Via Ask Anna
- Homemade Cleaner Trio – this set of three homemade cleaners are perfect for gift giving (and keeping!) and scented with a refreshing duo of mandarin orange and lime. Includes labels too! Via Hostess with the Mostess
- Hardwood Floor Cleaner – clean your hardwood floors effectively with this natural and gently scented floor cleaner. Economical and no pickle smell! Via Clean Mama
- Granite Cleaner – clean your granite countertops safely, easily, and thoroughly with this natural granite cleaner. Works like a charm! Via Clean Mama
- Homemade Goo Gone – remove pesky labels and sticky residue on bottles and containers with this goo gone. Not only does it work well, it’s natural and safe! Via Simple is Pretty
Go here for a FREE DIY Cleaning Recipe List printable!
If you like these DIY cleaning recipes, you’ll love my DIY Cleaners pinboard!