October 8, 2014
8 Simple Laundry Tips and Hacks
- Keep your detergent, softener and laundry liquids uniform and easy to store with repurposed drink dispensers. Includes chalkboard printable labels, too! Via Simply Designing
- Ever wonder just what all those symbols mean on your tags? Decode them with this cute free printable and post in your laundry room for instant help. Via Clean Mama
- Sort laundry as you go while maximizing your space with this DIY tiered laundry station. Includes detailed instructions for making your own. Via Hoosier Homemade
- Cut down on dryer sheet consumption and nasty chemicals when you make your own wool dryer balls. Softens laundry without leaving behind any residue. Via Made From Pinterest
- Betcha didn’t know you could wash Legos and other hard toys in the washer! Such a great way to get rid of the grimy buildup from the hours of playtime. Via Gettin By
- Empower your family, big or small, to tackle the laundry monster. There are some seriously good tips in here to help minimize your time doing laundry. Via An Inviting Home
- Check out these suggestions for some surprising tips and tricks to make laundry easier for you! Via Clean Mama
- Make your own laundry stain stick to rub on those stubborn stains before laundering. Perfect for a little pretreating before you get to washing it. Via One Good Thing
If you like these laundry tips and hacks you’ll love following me on Pinterest!
Looking for more Laundry Inspiration?
Get Access to Clean Mama's Free Laundry Guide Printable
You'll also get access to the entire free printable library!