Blog Categories +
8 Slow Cooker Recipes that Will Change Your Menu Planning
October 22, 2014
Fall and winter just beg for crockpot or slow cooker meals, don’t you think? This little round up features some of my favorite tried and true slow cooker meals, sure to inspire you to do a little meal planning. (Recipes appear in order – top down and left to right.) Here’s a link to a FREE printable to use for your menu planning!
- This hearty, mellow chili simmers away all day for the perfect not-too-spicy, family friendly chili. Beef or poultry options! Via Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
- Spaghetti and meatballs are a family favorite and make for an easy, filling meal. These turkey meatballs are the perfect accessory to a big plate of spaghetti. Via Sally’s Baking Addiction
- These Honey Balsamic Pulled Pork sandwiches are the perfect riff off of a classic pulled pork sandwich. Topped with an easy Asian slaw, they make for an ideal dinner for a group of people or your family with plenty of leftovers. Via Brown Eyed Baker
- Chicken Fajita Tostadas are the perfect marriage of fresh and simple. Top with your favorite fajita fixings for a tasty dinner. Via Six Sister’s Stuff
- This hearty Tuscan soup couldn’t be easier. Simply place all the ingredients in your slow cooker in the morning for a filling, healthy soup come dinner time. Via Six Sister’s Stuff
- Who says that slow cookers are just for dinners? This filling Banana Nut Oatmeal makes for an easy, hearty and filling breakfast. Perfect for those busy mornings! Via The Lemon Bowl
- This tender, juicy and incredibly flavorful balsamic glazed pork loin continues to be a family favorite. The fact that it is fancy enough for company and can be made in the slow cooker? That makes it all the more wonderful. Via Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
- Fresh lemon, rosemary, garlic and a whole chicken combine to make for an incredibly delicious, simple and satisying meal. Serve with a fresh salad and vegetable for a delightfully tasty meal. Via No. 2 Pencil
Follow me on Pinterest to see what I’m pinning (and cooking!). If you like this post you might enjoy 8 Make-Ahead Meals that Will Change Your Menu Planning.