May 9, 2014
A Simplified Week : Bathroom Counters
As part of Start Here. I post a weekly recap with a couple ideas (mostly simple and easy to implement) for the week’s focus and a few ideas from the web that I’ve enjoyed over the week. Did you grab May’s FREE cleaning and organizing calendar?
- Tidy up and organize your bathroom counter in minutes with these tips from Clean Mama.
- How cute would these tiered organizers be on a bathroom counter? I love the pop of color they add, the storage they provide and the price. Hello, Dollar Store! Via Joy’s Hope
- Looking to get things off the counters and into some sort of order? Check out these alternatives, some of which would be ideal for smaller spaces. Via Metropolitan Organizing
Something to Eat:
- With warmer weather in the horizon, salads make more of an appearance on our menu. This Greek salad sounds perfect- full of fresh veggies and dressed with a light and zesty dressing. Via Natasha’s Kitchen
Something to Make:
- Dress up your front door this spring with one of these 36 non-wreath alternatives. I especially love the basket montage. Via Home Stories A to Z
Something for the Kids:
- I love celebrating my children’s birthdays and making their day extra special. These fun touches to add to their day are fantastic and certainly memorable, while being simple at the same time. Via The House of Hendrix
- Simplify another mama’s life by lending a helping hand. I love this post from Megan at Sorta Crunchy that offers some wonderful ideas to reach out in the midst of busyness and chaos.