June 20, 2014
A Simplified Week : Bathroom Drawer
As part of Start Here. I post a weekly recap with a couple ideas (mostly simple and easy to implement) for the week’s focus and a few ideas from the web that I’ve enjoyed over the week. Did you grab June’s FREE cleaning and organizing calendar? Go here to grab it!
- Carve out 15 minutes in your day and get your bathroom drawer organized in a jiffy! Via Clean Mama
- Make your own customized bathroom drawer organizers and inserts to house all of your toiletries and goods. Inexpensive and totally a DIY to conquer on your own. Via Organized Mom
Something to Eat:
- While the concept of a salad-in-a-jar is not new, this salad in a cup is new to me. Portable and perfect for a healthy on the go kind of meal, it even includes a fork. Doesn’t get much easier than that! Via 24/7 Low Carb Diner
Something to Make:
- Put together this simple little car kit for those little situations and accidents that pop up. Love this idea from Pink Polka Dot Creations
Something for the Kids:
- We are huge fans of sidewalk chalk at our house. I love all these sidewalk chalk recipes and variations to keep our driveway colorful all summer long. Via Learn Play Imagine
- Be the master of your fitted sheet folding with this simple tutorial from Real Simple. Say goodbye to the balled up sheets in your linen closet and hello to perfectly folded sets.