Blog Categories +
A Simplified Week : Cleaning Caddy
April 19, 2014
As part of Start Here. I post a weekly recap with a couple ideas (mostly simple and easy to implement) for the week’s focus and a few ideas from the web that I’ve enjoyed over the week.
Around the Web:
- Need to give your refrigerator and freezer a little cleaning? I’m over at A Bowl Full of Lemons this week with a great post on How to Naturally Clean Your Refrigerator and Freezer.
- Making your own cleaners isn’t as daunting as you might think. With some simple ingredients, you can put together a natural cleaning caddy that is safe, effective and smells good, too. Via Clean Mama
- If you are feeling the itch for a DIY project, check out this cleaning caddy. I am loving the attached paper towel roll holder. Via Ana White
Something to Eat:
- If you are in the mood for a fresh, light salad, this one fits the bill. It features homemade cornbread and tex-mex flavors layered to make for one tasty meal. It’s fantastic and perfect for a crowd. Via Mel’s Kitchen
Something to Make:
- I am loving this round-up of photo display alternatives. There are all sorts of inexpensive, creative ideas to get you inspired. Via It’s Always Autumn
Something for the Kids:
- I loved sitting with my mom as a child and learning how to sew. These 10 projects look like perfect summer projects to work on together with my kids. Via Babble
- It’s easy to get overwhelmed with the thousands of apps that are out there. This is a great collection of fun apps that are new to me. I especially love the time management one, 30/30, that helps break down your day in to 30 minute increments. Via Pure Wow