March 8, 2014
A Simplified Week : Counters
As part of Start Here. I post a weekly recap with a couple ideas (mostly simple and easy to implement) for the week’s focus and a few ideas from the web that I’ve enjoyed over the week.
***(I’ve got a HUGE sale in the shop tomorrow – come back then!)*** Happy Weekending!
- Countertop clutter driving you crazy? Start this simple routine to keeping your counters cleaned off and chaos free via Clean Mama
- All kinds of great tips and photos from Money Saving Mom on how to keep your countertops tidy. Full of practical ideas for a busy household.
- Find some alternatives to storing your small kitchen appliances in places other than on the counter to free up valuable kitchen real estate. Via Better Homes and Gardens
Something to Eat:
- I love make ahead meals. Throw in some pasta and it’s a surefire hit at our house. This Tucchi Benucch copycat recipe for Baked Spaghetti is a perfect blend of creamy and robust flavors and I love the individual portion idea!
Something to Make:
- I am swooning over this cheery polka dot glitter table runner. Nothing too tricky or complicated, but a perfect nap time project to fancy up the table and add a little sparkle. Via Polka Dot Chair
Something for the Kids:
- Although Easter is late this year, we are in the mood to do a little Spring and Easter crafting in our house. These 32 adorable bunny crafts will provide some serious inspiration. Via Red Ted Art
- I’m over at Home Depot’s Apron Blog sharing 10 tips to Simplify Your Spring Cleaning – I’d love for you to check it out!
- I love this concept for relatively quick and painless decluttering following a 40 bags in 40 days clean-up. This is the best how-to out there and I appreciate Sarah’s no-nonsense approach to making space in your home. Her blog and mama inspiration is inspiring, too! Via Memories on Clover Lane