July 26, 2014
A Simplified Week : Garage Spot
As part of Start Here. I post a weekly recap with a couple ideas (mostly simple and easy to implement) for the week’s focus and a few ideas from the web that I’ve enjoyed over the week. Did you grab July’s FREE cleaning and organizing calendar? Go here to grab it!
- Short on time? Try these easy-to-implement tips to a more organized garage with Clean Mama.
- This garage transformation is truly inspirational. It features tons of pictures and ideas on how to transform your garage from typical to organized. Check it out! Via A Taste of My Place
- Simple shelving does wonders to transform this garage from A Thoughtful Place. I love the use of curtains to fancy it up and hide some of the not-so-pretty garage goods.
Something to Eat:
- I love shopping at Costco for their great variety and quality groceries. This post from 100 Days of Real Food that gives 9 complete, organic meal options for under $100. Now that is an affordable week plus of meals!
Something to Make:
- When a friend or loved one is under the weather, this sweet gift set of carefully chosen items will certainly help. Includes such soothers as honey, tea and throat drops. Via A Merry Thought
Something for the Kids:
- Audio books are the ideal companion for those quiet times that little ones need in order to wind down and relax. I love this eclectic group of suggestions from Modern Parents Messy Kids for its variety and quality of literature.
- Finally, a way to get that darn duvet cover back on the duvet without wrestling with it for an hour. An frustrating task made easy – my kind of tip! Via Making Lemonade