June 7, 2014
A Simplified Week : Junk Drawer
As part of Start Here. I post a weekly recap with a couple ideas (mostly simple and easy to implement) for the week’s focus and a few ideas from the web that I’ve enjoyed over the week. Did you grab June’s FREE cleaning and organizing calendar? Go here to grab it!
Come back tomorrow for an amazing SALE in my shop!
- Get in and get out. Clean out (or eliminate) your junk drawer in fifteen minutes flat with these tips from Clean Mama.
- If your junk drawer is embarrassingly full, there is hope! I love the makeover and the two tiered drawer organizers to maximize your drawer storage from Centsational Girl
- Leave it to Real Simple to have some stellar ideas on how to organize and clean out your junk drawer. I am loving the organizer with all the compartments for odds and ends that they featured.
Something to Eat:
- This week I have been making all our dinners from Giada deLaurentiis’s cookbook “Feel Good Food”. This recipe for Chicken Honey Mustard Pinwheels was dynamite- fresh, light and easy. Give it a try!
Something to Make:
- If you are wanting to dabble in quilting and feeling daunted, help is here! This awesome quilt-along from Polka Dot Chair is simple and straight-forward. Even better, when you are done, you will have the perfect lap quilt to keep or give.
Something for the Kids:
- I am a sucker for kid made artwork and sentiment. This free Father’s Day Printable is adorable and perfect for that “kid touch” with the Dad portrait they get to draw. Via Tried and True
- Command Centers are the answer to the busy family scheduling and organizing system. This round-up from Remodelaholic has a little of everything to work with anyone’s space constraints.