June 14, 2014
A Simplified Week : Kitchen Drawer
As part of Start Here. I post a weekly recap with a couple ideas (mostly simple and easy to implement) for the week’s focus and a few ideas from the web that I’ve enjoyed over the week. Did you grab June’s FREE cleaning and organizing calendar? Go here to grab it!
- Have 15 minutes to spare? Tidy up your kitchen drawers lickety-split with these tips from Clean Mama
- Check out these 57 options for organizing your kitchen drawers. This is some serious eye candy! Via Shelterness
- This post is chock-full of good tips and photos to help you on your way to organizing your kitchen drawers. I love the individual compartments and organizers to assure that everything goes back where it belongs. Via Homefries
Something to Eat:
- While my family is not big in to camping in the traditional sense, we love to spend time around our fire pit. I love this post that features all sorts of camping and fire-pit friendly recipes and suggestions. The S’mores box is my favorite- the variations are drool-worthy! Via Clean and Scentsible
Something to Make:
- I love art projects that don’t require a lot of supplies and trips to the craft store. This fun round-up keeps it simple with utilizing the almighty popsicle stick as its theme. The bracelets are on our to-do for this week! Via Hello Wonderful
Something for the Kids:
Most of us moms probably have some sort of mental list of things that we want to do this summer. While bucket lists are great, I love this alternative – and free printable – that breaks down summer must-do’s in to categories. Via You Are My Fave
This post on decluttering and simplifying from The Handmade Home is golden. So inspiring to see what a thorough decluttering can do to simplify and help you to really enjoy your home to its full potential.