July 12, 2014
A Simplified Week : Laundry Area
As part of Start Here. I post a weekly recap with a couple ideas (mostly simple and easy to implement) for the week’s focus and a few ideas from the web that I’ve enjoyed over the week. Did you grab July’s FREE cleaning and organizing calendar? Go here to grab it!
- Need some quick tips on how to organize your laundry room? Check out these tips from Clean Mama to get some practical tips to implement in no time!
- I really love this laundry room featured on Morganize with Me. You don’t need to have a model home in order to have a model laundry room, despite what Pinterest tells you.
- You have got to check out this awesome laundry room/mud room from Polka Dot Chair. Using inexpensive IKEA systems, a ho-hum entry way is totally transformed in to a multi-purpose space.
Something to Eat:
- Something about raspberries and lime just screams summer to me. This easy blender drink for Raspberry Limeade Slush looks like the perfect warm weather drink. Via Chelsea’s Messy Apron
Something to Make:
- As a mom to three little ones, my life doesn’t have a lot of room to spend hours crafting and creating. With minimal time needed, these little washi tape magnets caught my eye. Perfect for a nap time craft or one to involve kiddos. Via My Poppet
Something for the Kids:
- I really enjoy creating with my kiddos and my older two especially are at the perfect age for it. This tutorial for DIY Bleach Spray T-Shirts is on our must-do list. Wouldn’t it be fun for a sleepover or play date? Via Practically Functional
Something to Simplify:
- I love those simple little a-ha tricks make life easier, like this method of folding t-shirts from Organizing Made Fun. No more jumbled piles when you simply change how you fold and store them in the drawer. Genius!