May 3, 2014
A Simplified Week : Nightstand
As part of Start Here. I post a weekly recap with a couple ideas (mostly simple and easy to implement) for the week’s focus and a few ideas from the web that I’ve enjoyed over the week. Did you grab May’s FREE cleaning and organizing calendar?
- If time isn’t plentiful and you need quick tips to organize your nightstand, then check out this post with four quick tips from Clean Mama
- I love the use of an organizer in a nightstand drawer in order to keep some of those odds and ends contained. This one is the ideal use of the small space in the typical nightstand. Via Arianna Belle
- Nightstands can easily become cluttered with all sorts of odds and ends. I especially love how this post incorporates your nightly beauty routine supplies as well as other essentials. Via I Heart Organizing
Something to Eat:
- Now this is handy! Match up your pasta shape with what kind of sauce goes best with it. Includes recipes too! Via Nosh On It
Something to Make:
- Fancy up your curb appeal with out spending a ton of money. This series from On Sutton Place provides some great inspiration now that spring is finally here! Via On Sutton Place
Something for the Kids:
- Water play in the warm summer months is always a big hit with little ones. Check out these fun ideas for water and sensory play without having to invest in a big water table from Pickle Bums
- If your house is anything like mine, you have random pieces from games, puzzles and toys floating around. I love the idea of having a designated container for all those missing parts to reside in until they find their home. Via That’s What Che Said
I am so ready to tackle this nightstand of mine. It has become a landing and storage spot for all things. I would like a suggestion if you have any ideas. I have a Cpap machine that sits on my nightstand. I also have cats that like to walk all over everything on the nightstand. I’m looking for something PRETTY to sit on my nightstand to go over the Cpap machine. My cat will step or sit on the machine and cuts it off (causing the nice fresh air to stop) which wakes me up. I want to keep it organized and neat but I can’t seem to find what I’m looking for. Any suggestions?
Cheryl @ That's What Che Said... Says
Thanks for including my Spare Parts Bin Becky! xoxo!
Vijay @ NoshOnIt Says
Thanks so much for including our pasta shapes & sauces link! There are some other great ideas here!