February 28, 2014
A Simplified Week : Pantry
As part of Start Here. I post a weekly recap with a couple ideas (mostly simple and easy to implement) for the week’s focus and a few ideas from the web that I’ve enjoyed over the week. Happy Weekending!
- This really is a simple product idea, but I love the concept of using a clip to hang lightweight things on pantry shelving. Great use of space! Via Rubbermaid
- This is a great example of how to use every square inch of a pantry, including the sides. All kinds of ideas on maximizing space in a more “typical” sized pantry. Via Domestic Imprefection
- Organizing your pantry space doesn’t have to be expensive nor incredibly time consuming. Check out these six do-able tasks to get you started. Via Clean Mama
- Need some cute pantry labels? There are a ton of different ones here, including blank ones for the random things you may have. And free, to boot! Via World Label
Something to Eat:
- Ham and Cheese Sliders – these little numbers have certainly been all over Pinterest, but holy moly, are they good! Switch it up with turkey and your favorite cheese if you are not a ham fan. So good and simple! Via The Girl Who Ate Everything
Something to Make:
- I am totally inspired by this photo wall and its layout. This whole blog is chock full of beautiful design, color and life. Via Camille Roskelley
Something for the Kids:
- I absolutely love this free printable infographic to celebrate kid’s birthdays. Print out a large one at your local copy shop for under $8. It’s absolutely adorable! Via Petite Lemon
- Newsflash! Did you know that you can cook a whole baked potato in the crockpot? Even better, you can do a whole bunch at a time! This would be fun for an easy Baked Potato Bar for dinner or when you have a house full of guests. Via Real Mom Kitchen
I’ll be back tomorrow with a little SPRING CLEANING series introduction – see you then!