August 15, 2014
A Simplified Week : Paper
As part of Start Here. I post a weekly recap with a couple ideas (mostly simple and easy to implement) for the week’s focus and a few ideas from the web that I’ve enjoyed over the week. Did you grab August’s FREE cleaning and organizing calendar? Go here to grab it!
- Feel like you have random papers here, there and everywhere? These 8 tips to gain control of the chaos are easy to implement. Via Clean Mama
- Set yourself up for success in taming the paper beast when you incorporate these ideas in to your home. I especially like number four! Via Like a Saturday
- This is one of the most comprehensive guides on how to eliminate paper clutter and organize it instead. The file categories for all your important documents and paperwork are awesome! Via Space for Living
Something to Eat:
- I made a double batch of these delicious Beef Enchiladas for dinner this week, one for the dinner table and one for the freezer. Got to love a double duty meal that is delicious besides. Via Damn Delicious
Something to Make:
- It can be challenging to find extra space for storage when you have limited space. These under the bed storage units on wheels are perfect for storing a lot with minimal time and energy. Via The Idea Room
Something for the Kids:
- As a former art teacher, I am a sucker for good quality, out-of-the-box art supplies. I am loving these ideas from The Artful Parent to help round out the typical art supplies and expose kids to some new materials.
- I posted this earlier this week on Instagram (follow me @cleanmama) and love this simple reuse of what you might otherwise toss in your recycles. Did you know that standard spray nozzles fit on vinegar bottles? Love it! Via A Bird and a Bean