July 5, 2014
A Simplified Week : Purse
As part of Start Here. I post a weekly recap with a couple ideas (mostly simple and easy to implement) for the week’s focus and a few ideas from the web that I’ve enjoyed over the week. Did you grab July’s FREE cleaning and organizing calendar? Go here to grab it!
- Is your purse weighing you down? Check out these tips from Clean Mama to make quick work of getting your purse cleaned out and clutter-free.
- Need some good ideas for how to cut the clutter in your purse? I especially like the simple coupon organizing method. Via I Heart Planners
- Leave it A Bowl Full of Lemons to have a great method of keeping everything tidy in your purse. I love the individual “kits” to keep everything in it’s place.
Something to Eat:
- Four ingredients- frozen peaches, honey, plain yogurt and lemon – are all you need for this yummy peach frozen yogurt. No ice cream maker required! Via Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
Something to Make:
- Need some art and craft supply storage help? If you are running short on space, check out this craft room makeover. I love the wall-mounted IKEA system to maximize every square inch of storage space. Via Unskinny Boppy
Something for the Kids:
- Jumping on a giant water pillow? Count us in! Check out this fun summer activity from Modern Parents Messy Kids with a complete tutorial on how to make a giant water blob.
- If you are in need of some good cleaning hacks, check out this round-up post from Buzz Feed. It covers how to clean tons of those tricky things, from air vents to acrylic paint spills.