June 28, 2014
A Simplified Week : Socks + Undies Drawer
As part of Start Here. I post a weekly recap with a couple ideas (mostly simple and easy to implement) for the week’s focus and a few ideas from the web that I’ve enjoyed over the week. Did you grab July’s FREE cleaning and organizing calendar? Go here to grab it!
- Organizing your socks and undies drawers doesn’t need to be rocket science. Follow these three steps from Clean Mama take care of your business.
- This system sure beats stuffing all your unders in a drawer! I love this method of folding as well as the drawer inserts to keep everything in it’s place. Via Happily Ever Organized
- Need some visual help to assist you in your folding? Check out this post with detailed photos to show you just how to fold all those unmentionables and undergarments to maximize your space. Via Imperfect Homemaking
Something to Eat:
- Leave it to Giada to have a stellar recipe perfect for summer. This orzo pasta salad is fresh and bright and features the perfect vinaigrette to keep it light and easy. Via Food Network
Something to Make:
- Traditional air fresheners are full of artificial scents and chemicals that can be toxic and irritating. Try out this alternative using fresh ingredients from your garden and fridge from Thistlewood Farms
Something for the Kids:
- Beat the heat this summer with this great round-up of 38 ideas using water and ice from Hands On As We Grow. Perfect for those hot days when you need to try something new!
- With all the electronics in the typical home, it’s easy to get a pile of disorganized cords going every which way. Follow this super simple tip to know what goes with what! Via Apartment Therapy