March 29, 2014
A Simplified Week : Storage (2)
As part of Start Here. I post a weekly recap with a couple ideas (mostly simple and easy to implement) for the week’s focus and a few ideas from the web that I’ve enjoyed over the week.
- Running out of space in your garage for storage? Think up! Check out this tutorial from Family Handyman for storing bins on the ceiling.
- It is hard to let go of things that are sentimental even when you know it’s the right thing to do. Here are some tips to make it a little easier! Via Clean Mama
Something to Eat:
- While a Reese’s peanut butter egg wouldn’t technically qualify as a “healthy” snack, this whole food version sure is a lot closer. I can’t wait for an excuse to make a big batch of these. Easter, anyone?
Something to Make:
- As the snow is starting to thaw here in the Midwest, I am getting excited planning our gardens and patio space. I love this simple addition of a solar light to a container garden to add a little ambience. Via Gredlie @ Flickr
Something for the Kids:
- This sweet and simple baby chick art project is absolutely adorable. Perfect for the preschool and early elementary school crowd. Via Simple as That
- Did you grab April’s FREE Cleaning and Organizing calendar? Go here to grab it! via Clean Mama
- Sometimes on those crazy, out-of-control days, it helps to feel like you accomplished something worthwhile. Check out this post on seven things you can do right now to feel more organized from 7th House on the Left