Blog Categories +
All New! Clean Mama Quarterly – Spring Edition
February 3, 2020
In a rushed, hurried society, I find myself looking for ways to slow down and savor the little things. Little habits, small acts, things that seemingly have no impact on anyone outside of our homes but they mean so much. I wanted to bring you something NEW, different and a little pause in your season. That’s how the Clean Mama Quarterly began. Me, looking for a way to slow down a bit and thinking that you might be interested in doing the same. You guys loved the Winter Edition and I am thrilled to bring you the Spring Edition with a little time to spare before Spring actually arrives. Perfect for getting ready for the next season with ease.
Clean Mama Quarterly is a fresh approach to the to-do list and an invitation to slow down.
What you can expect:
- Every quarter I’m going to put a new packet in the shop. Once the next season goes up, you won’t be able to purchase the previous season. Grab it now so you can use it all spring!
- It’s a pdf so you’ll receive it instantly – there are some clickable links in the pdf, you can use it digitally or print it off.
- This is not a subscription – try it out and see if it’s for you! If you love it, grab each one or pick and choose seasons that speak to you.
- Is this in the place of anything? No, you can use this alone or with any Clean Mama products.
- This is your guide to quieting your home with each season, 17 pages of calendars, inspiration, homekeeping guides, and moments for you.
What’s in the SPRING Clean Mama Quarterly?
SPRING Cover Page
SPRING Table of Contents
Blank Spring Calendar – December, January, February on one page
March ‘20 Calendar – each calendar has a place for to-dos and things to save for the next month
April ‘20 Calendar
May ‘20 Calendar
Spring Cleaning Checklist/ Seasonal To-Dos – all on one page for easy access
Three DIY Cleaning Recipes for Spring
Five Spring Essential Oil Blends
The Spring List – a simple to do list for the season
Just For You – a little list with some of my favorites for the season
Nourish – Recipes/Activities and Decorating Inspiration – each recipe is on its own page for your recipe binder – Vanilla Almond Granola, Healthy Spaghetti, and Mason Jar Potpourri.
Enjoying the season means taking some time to appreciate the different aspects of the season. I find that this helps me slow down so I have time to do some of the things that are really important. You know the things that make life fun and memorable and help stretch time a bit? Let’s do more of those.