March 1, 2018
Brand New and on SALE! Spring Clean Anytime
Spring cleaning season is my favorite time of the year here on the blog. I love sharing my tips and tricks for deep cleaning quickly, efficiently, and with ease. I don’t know about you, but I am ready to get started with some spring cleaning!
Today, I’m so excited to share a brand-new kit with you – SPRING CLEAN ANYTIME. It’s perfect for spring cleaning and the best part? The kit is made to fit any schedule and time frame. Don’t want to start spring cleaning until May? No problem! Only want to spend an hour total spring cleaning? I have a checklist for that! Want to green your spring cleaning? I have SIX spring cleaning recipes in the kit as well!
If you have always spring cleaned or never cleaned, this kit is intended to work for you and your schedule. You’ll find that each checklist carefully takes you through spring cleaning in a way that makes the most sense and with the least amount of work on your end. Simply print, put together a little cleaning caddy and you’ll be on your way!
If you don’t want to start spring cleaning yet, you should still grab the kit now so you can take advantage of the introductory sale – it’s $7 on sale from $10! I know that spring cleaning and decluttering go hand in hand, so I have marked THE CLUTTER HANDBOOK down from $12 to $10. But that’s not all 😉 I have a bundle price for BOTH the brand-new SPRING CLEAN ANYTIME Kit and THE CLUTTER HANDBOOK – you can grab them both for $14 (regular price on both purchased separately is $22). GO HERE FOR THE BUNDLE!
Don’t wait, the sale and bundle will end soon!
I’m so ready for spring and ready for a fresh start! Come see a little more about my brand new kit – SPRING CLEAN ANYTIME……
SPRING CLEAN ANYTIME is a 12 page pdf guide designed to take the guesswork spring cleaning or deep cleaning anytime of the year. Simple and straightforward, this printable kit includes pages for your homekeeping binder or notebook and functional checklists sure get your home spring-cleaned in a hurry. You’ll find 6 safe DIY cleaning recipes that you can make with products you probably have in your home.
Simply print off the EASY PRINT pdf or print off each individual document – both options are available for you. Get ready to tackle a little bit every day and move forward to a clean and organized home. Spring Cleaning shouldn’t be difficult….use this essential kit to simplify your spring cleaning
SPRING CLEAN ANYTIME includes 12 pages:
- SPRING CLEAN ANYTIME Cover
- SPRING CLEANING QUICKSTART – supply list, ingredients list, and a simple spring cleaning checklist.
- RECIPES FOR SPRING CLEANING – 6 essential recipes to clean your home from top to bottom with room and area suggestions (all-purpose, window + mirror, soft cleaning paste, cleaning by bucket, powder scrub, disinfecting cleaner).
- 60 MINUTE SPRING CLEANING – want to spring clean your home but don’t have the time? No problem! Try this quick list to maximize your time and minimize your effort.
- WHOLE HOME CHECKLIST – Want to clean your entire home in assembly line fashion? Follow this list!
- ROOM-BY-ROOM SPRING CLEANING CHECKLISTS (8 lists / 4 pages) – Prefer to work room by room? These thorough checklists are sure to get the cleaning done efficiently in an order that makes sense and thoroughly! Lists include: kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms, living areas, laundry room, entryway/mudroom, 2 blank lists
- 2 BLANK SPRING CLEANING MONTHLY CALENDARS – undated, Sunday start, and Monday start – Need to map out your cleaning? Use these calendars to sketch out your plan.
- MY HOME CHECKLIST – as you’re cleaning you will most likely come across other things that need to be accomplished. Don’t get sidetracked – jot them down and complete later.
How do we buy this?
b r SaysPost author
I would really love to get this but I can’t print. I have another book of yours I got from Amazon
b r SaysPost author
Make sure you are opening the zip file correctly – here’s my FAQ page – if that doesn’t work, email me:
I wish I could purchase your printables alreAdy printed and mailed to me. Do you offer anything like that as I do not have a working printer?
b r SaysPost author
I have a subscription to homekeeping society that is printed and mailed. I also have my book, Simply Clean and lots of lists and paper products here:
I love that you offer all of these printables– so much cheaper for everyone BUT I happen to live in an area where you cannot get the internet….I know, this seems crazy that this still exists…I need paper versions sent to me.
I really like how you add the “My Home Checklist” to add tasks that can be done later. It’s so easy to get distracted by those sometimes. I can’t wait to start my spring cleaning! Thanks!