Blog Categories +
Clean Mama’s Cozy Gift Guide
November 16, 2021
It’s gift guide season! I love a good gift guide and all things cozy and am excited to share some of my favorite cozy things this holiday season. Every item on this list is something that I have purchased, use in my home, or have gifted. You’ll find that each item is detailed with the hope of you finding something cozy for someone on your list!
You’ll also see some Clean Mama products on this gift guide – the Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale is coming early, on November 23rd. It’s going to be epic with plenty of discounts and sale on sale on many items.
1. Bath Towels – $148 – Soft and fluffy bath towels are just the quintessential comforting item. I love giving them and really, can you ever have too many good bath towels? Pair them with some DIY Lemon and Lavender Bath Bombs or bath salts.
2. Slippers $100 – These slippers are my favorites, they last forever and are just the most cozy thing your feet will step into. You can also by new inserts to extend their ‘life’. One of my favorite gifts!
3. Candles $26 – Dark afternoons and early evenings need a little candlelight and what’s better than a naturally scented candle. I love to give candles as gifts, they make a great gift for a host. Grab one for your home too – Rosemary + Pine and Citrus + Clove are my favorites for this time of the year.
4. Succulents $16 – For a fun and semi-homemade gift, grab a package of succulents and split them up with below planters and you’ll have a unique and special gift. You can also find succulents year ‘round at home improvement stores.
5. Mug $35/set of 4 – These double-wall glass mugs are my favorite for tea and fancy coffee gifts – they feel a little fancy and make a great gift.
6. Bath Robe $128 – If you have a bath connoisseur on your list and need a special gift, a beautiful bath robe is a great gift. I love this one from Boll & Branch.
7. Throw $228 – This Faux Fur Alpaca Throw from Pottery Barn is a huge splurge but the most cozy and fought-over throw in our home.
8. Fuzzy Socks $18 – These socks are practically slippers – so comfy and cozy.
9. Essential Oils – $10 – Smell is a big part of a cozy home, and these essential oils don’t disappoint! Pair them with a glass spray bottle and the DIY Cleaning Recipe Pocket Notebook for a darling and practical gift.
10. Planters $24 – These planters are darling and pair perfectly with succulents (see above) and add a cozy touch to a corner or kitchen sink.
11. Tea $9 – I love David’s Tea – it’s great to give as a gift because of the pretty packaging. You could even split up a couple boxes between a couple mugs for gifts. Grab the 4 pack of mugs recommended above, a couple boxes of tea, split it up add a cute spoon or tissue paper and ribbon and you have a friend gift, a fattier things gift or teacher gifts.
12. Sweater – I love a cozy cardigan and this one is just that! I have this color and black and love them. Great for throwing on as a light jacket or paired with leggings or jeans. I also have this one as well in off-white. So cozy!
Do you have a favorite cozy gift to give? Share it in the comments!