February 5, 2010
Creating a Crafting Space – Part II – Wall Art Clips
Here’s what you need….
- clothespins – I bought a package of itty-bitty ones at Michael’s
- some type of wood cut-out to glue on top of the clothespin – I chose 1″ plain circular disks (also from Michael’s)
- acrylic craft paint – I like Apple Barrel
- paint brush and water
- glue – I used my glue gun, but you can use craft or super glue
Once you have your supplies, this is what you do….
- paint clothespins and wood cut-outs
- glue the two pieces together – the wood cut out should cover up the metal part of the clothespin
- thread string through the holes of the clothespins
- put nails or hooks in/on the wall where you want your wall art to be hung
- hang clips and art
And there you have it – hand-made wall clips!