Blog Categories +
Everyday Tips : Keep Most Used Cooking Items By the Stove
August 8, 2018
Sometimes a quick and simple tip that can make the mundane a little easier or make your life a little better makes a BIG difference. This is a new series here on the blog where I’ll be sharing simple tips, finds, and suggestions to make life a little easier. I’ll be sharing these tips regularly on the blog and on Instagram– make sure you’re following along! See all the Everyday Tips here.
This tip is one I love in our kitchen – it gives the ingredients that never got put away a home. I cook at least 5-6 nights of the week and we do a lot of sautéed vegetables and stovetop cooking. This little spot keeps my ingredients handy and at-the-ready. I added a couple decorative cutting boards behind the set up to hide an outlet.
What do I keep on the cutting board? Here is everything sourced in the image above:
- cutting board – from Macy’s / Martha Stewart
- Fiesta bread tray – love these for corralling items
- Olive oil + vinegar for salads and cooking
- Kosher Salt
- Himalayan Sea Salt in a grinder
- garlic cloves in a vintage glass bowl
- container for utensils + utensils are from Williams-Sonoma
- cookbook holder is from Pottery Barn
- cookbook is Magnolia Table by Joanna Gaines
A COUPLE OTHER POSTS AND PRODUCTS THAT YOU MIGHT ENJOY:
Affiliate links are in this post.