Blog Categories +
Fall Kitchen Favorites
September 22, 2023
Whether it’s the flicker of a new candle, a cozy mug, or the pages of a new and inspiring cookbook, these items are sure to make your kitchen feel like autumn. Come see my favorites and maybe you’ll find a new fall favorite of your own.
- Pumpkin & Sweet Vanilla Candle – I am loving this special edition candle in the shop – just a few left!
- Pumpkin Spice Syrup – We usually splurge on one bottle of special syrup, this is our pick for this fall.
- Textured Stoneware Mugs – Love the look of these mugs – simple and a little rustic, perfect for fall tea.
- Porcelain Butter Crock – Do you do use a butter crock? We used to use one all the time but got out of the habit – thinking of bringing it back, feels like a good fall thing to do.
- Half Baked Harvest – Every Day – Love this cookbook – comfort food at its finest.
- Hot Cinnamon Spice Tea – My all-time favorite tea – if you’re into cinnamon you have to try it!
- Wood Recipe Box – An afternoon with old recipe cards and a little reorganization sounds like a fun activity – maybe during Sunday football?
- Stanley Reusable Water Bottle – I use my Stanley(s) daily – this one is my favorite in the cream, cute for fall too!
- Wooden Mug Tree – I bought this last Christmas and thought I’d put it away in January but we’ve kept it out on the counter. Maybe I’ll fill it with the stoneware mugs above.
- Cotton Tea Towel – A fall tea towel? Yes, please! Love a fall-ish towel for warming up the kitchen.
- Wood Cookbook Holder – Every kitchen needs a cookbook holder. I like to keep a fall recipe displayed to remind me to make something yummy. Pumpkin bars anyone?
- Fall Landscape Print – I love a mini framed landscape or still life in the kitchen, don’t you?
How about you? Do you have a favorite fall kitchen product? Share it in the comments!