May 12, 2020
Feeling Overwhelmed? Clear ONE Surface!
If you’re feeling the weight of quarantine and having a difficult time concentrating or having a hard time with self-discipline, you aren’t alone and that is NORMAL. There is so much going on right now and the enormity of the situation can weigh on us, making us feel stuck.
Couple that with kids being at home unexpectedly, staying inside more than usual, different work schedules, new schedules and routines…. it’s a lot. After two months in quarantine, I am finding that I need to do a RESET and I’d love for you to join me!
I follow 9 steps that always get me out of a funk and back on track. I turned my simple reset into a course – Jumpstart Your Routine – and I’m thrilled to announce that the course is 50% off and back open for a FLASH SALE.
Regular price is $129 – through tonight Jumpstart Your Routine is $64.50!
Grab it now and start with us TOMORROW in the private Facebook support and encouragement group!
Here’s something I know – CLUTTER = STRESS
My mission? I want to help you get past that clutter, past that stress, to the place where you can enjoy life, your kids, have time for what matters to you and not stress over clutter. I want you to know that cleaning doesn’t have to be all or nothing.
Maybe you are ….
- just wanting to take the house back
- struggling with a different schedule
- facing a health crisis
- feeling overwhelmed and don’t know where or how to start
- need some support to help you with self-discipline
Through the Jumpstart Your Routine Course we follow 9 simple steps to RESET our lives and homes – one of my favorite modules is Module #6 – Clear the Surfaces. Clutter equals stress and clearing surfaces will help you eliminate the stress that clutter brings.
Today, if you feel stressed out, unmotivated, unsure of where to start, clear ONE surface. Just one. It can be your kitchen counter, a kitchen table, your bathroom counter, the mantle, your desk….any surface.
Here’s how to clear one surface:
- Identify your surface. It might be a kitchen counter, an end or side table, a coffee table, a mantel, the fridge …. Just choose one surface to start!
- Completely empty/clear it – leave NOTHING on the surface.
- Wipe the surface off with a barely damp cloth and/or your favorite cleaner.
- Step back and gaze at that clean and empty surface. Sometimes a clean and clear surface can give you a little calm in a room. Leave it empty for a bit if you can.
- When you’re ready, evaluate what you are going to put back. Do you need everything? Are you using it daily or weekly? Is there anything you can donate, sell, put somewhere else?
- Return the necessities to the space or leave it empty for a bit.
- Evaluate again – how does it look? Any additional edits?
You’ll be surprised with how clearing just one surface makes you feel. Clearing one surface CAN help with that overwhelmed feeling. Leave a note in the comments to tell us what surface you’re clearing today!
Ready for more? I’d love to help you get started with a routine that works – come join me and Jumpstart Your Routine!
Once you grab the course, you’ll be able to login and get started right away! You’ll find a link to the Facebook group, the workbook, and 11 video modules to guide you through the 9 steps. This is an at-your-own-pace course BUT I am doing 4 lives in the private Facebook group over the next two weeks to help you get started and stay motivated – the videos are saved in the group if you are unable to attend live. The group is supportive and encouraging and hopefully a bright spot for you. Some of the members have completed the course and are doing a reset like me, while others will be just like you and starting fresh. I’m so excited to have you join us!