Blog Categories +
Finally! A Non-Toxic Cleaning Wipe – Ode to Clean
November 14, 2017
I’m always looking for new and different green cleaning options and I have a great one to share with you today! For years I’ve been swapping out toxic cleaners for non-toxic ones – I’ve found that when I have a good swap I don’t miss the old favorite product.
If you’re a cleaning wipe user and you know you should be using something more eco-friendly and less toxic meet your new favorite cleaning wipe – ODE TO CLEAN! Ode to Clean is an all-natural cleaning wipe that uses a natural disinfectant, Bioperoxide (made entirely from plants) to safely and effectively clean any surface. Made entirely from plants, Ode to Clean wipes take care of even the dirtiest messes with ease.
I love the dispenser – it looks so great on the counter.
If you’ve been thinking of getting rid of those toxic wipes – THIS is the product you want to swap them out for. Why? They work, they kill germs, and they’re safe you AND your kids to use! Want to give them a try? Use the coupon code ODETOCLEANMAMA10 for 10% off.
Use on yoga mats, gym bags, sports gear.
Cleans up icky, sticky messes and kills germs at the same time.
Here’s a little more about Ode to Clean:
- all natural wipes perfect for: kitchen counters, yoga mats, kid’s hands and face, mirrors, tables, floors, pacifiers, toys,bathroom surfaces, laptops, iPhones, literally any surface you can think of!
- ZERO toxic chemicals
- unprecedented safety, efficacy and transparency to the natural cleaning products market
- Ode to Clean’s packaging is not only aesthetically pleasing, but also designed to be as environmentally friendly and convenient as possible
- Created by two best friends who are a doctor and a scientist In response to cancer-causing compounds in household cleaning products, Ode to Clean’s founders created a safer process to offer consumers a better option
- Ode to Clean wipes are safe enough to eat! (though it might not taste very good;)
- Clorox and Lysol wipes are incredibly bad for the environment – you could drive from the earth to the moon and back 18,000 times with the petroleum used to make wipes. In contrast, by using Ode to Clean’s biodegradable compostable
- Ode to Clean wipes get rid of the flu virus, salmonella, e.coli, norovirus
Safe to wipe hands and faces AND safe for little ones to use to help clean too! Check out Ode to Clean – I think you’ll be as pleased as I am 🙂 These are the purest and safest wipes on the planet.
Want to give them a try? Go to Ode to Clean and use the coupon code ODETOCLEANMAMA10 for 10% off. (Ode to Clean is only available in the US right now.)
I received these Ode to Clean wipes to review. I only review products that I love and have tested in my own home. You can read my full disclosure policy here.