February 24, 2019
Free March 2019 Homekeeping Calendar + Healthy Home Cleaning Routine Week
Well friends, it’s almost March and that means that it’s time for March’s Homekeeping Calendar!
March is the perfect time to get a cleaning routine in order, do a little spring cleaning, find some new and workable solutions for organizing, hold yourself accountable, and get your home in a routine that works for you and your family.
If you’re feeling like you need some help with your cleaning and homekeeping and don’t know where to start, you’ll love my cleaning routine and calendar. I keep daily homekeeping tasks to 15-30 minutes a day and this simple plan is how I do it! This is a workable solution for even the busiest of households – give it a go, I think you’ll be surprised how a little bit every day can make a huge difference in your home.
Need a little guidance getting started? This coming week is Healthy Home Cleaning Routine Week!
Here’s what you need to do:
- Make sure you’re following me on Instagram – I’ll be doing some demos this week of the weekly tasks (this past week I did daily tasks – they’re saved in the ROUTINE highlight in my Instagram stories).
- If you aren’t already subscribing to the blog, take a minute and sign up! This coming week is Healthy Home Cleaning Routine Week – I’ll be posting daily on the blog and on Instagram and you’ll get those posts sent straight to your inbox.
- Pre-order my newest book, Clean Mama’s Guide to a Healthy Home – it comes out March 5th and the goodies are crazy-good and end March 4th. Don’t miss it!
If you’ve been following Clean Mama for even a week, you know that every day is a chance to start over and so is every week, month, etc. I hope that you find that my cleaning routine is SIMPLE, EASY TO IMPLEMENT, and full of GRACE.
Read on, grab the FREE calendar for MARCH 2019 and get ready to see how doing a little bit everyday really is the secret to a clean house.
Here’s an infographic that explains my homekeeping routine:
Weekly and daily tasks are detailed at the top, rotating cleaning tasks are on the bottom of the calendar with a little checklist. How you use the calendar is up to you – put it on a clipboard, in your planner, on your refrigerator. Use checkmarks, draw lines through tasks or simply keep it up as a reminder.
QUICK TIP: Have a planner? Simply resize the pdf when you go to print it in your printer preferences.
Ready to follow along?
- Subscribe in the sidebar for motivational posts and tips to keep up with the daily and weekly tasks.
- Follow on Instagram and Facebook
- Join my private Facebook group too called Homekeeping Society (just ask to join and I’ll add you) – it’s great for support and to meet others that are following along with my cleaning routine.
(Please note: I’ve added the free cleaning calendar to my updated FREE printables page, simply grab, download and print.)
If you love this format, check out Homekeeping Society – it’s how I get things done and stay on top of the dailies in just minutes a day! Try it out with the coupon code 5OFFMARCH for $5 off your first month!
Homkeeping Society is the perfect way to turn that overwhelmed feeling into one of accomplishment. You’ll see how simple it can be to keep up with all that goes into keeping a home when you don’t have to think about what needs to be done.