Blog Categories +
Fresh Home eBook Bundle FAQ
August 11, 2013
- Please remember to back up your files. We are unable to send you copies of the e-books that have been deleted or lost.
- PLEASE DO NOT SHARE THE BUNDLE WITH ANYONE ELSE – it is intended solely for the person who purchased the bundle. Please be respectful of the authors’ copyrights.
- After purchasing, you will automatically receive an email (to the email address you provide) containing the download link. Please check your spam folder if you cannot find the email.
- Please download and back up your Fresh Home eBook Bundle purchase. You have 5 download attempts to access your files. The download link expires on 10/31/13. After that date, we will not be able to provide new links to download.
- Due to the digital nature of this sale, there will be no refunds.
- The Fresh Home eBook Bundle is only available from 8 a.m. EST on August 11th to 11:59 p.m. EST on August 15th. There are no exceptions.
- If you have any questions or issues with any of the e-books or tools included in this bundle, please contact that author directly.
- PC – right click on the folder and select open – you should see the digital items in an open folder. Save to your computer or cloud storage and enjoy!
- MAC – save the zip to your desktop or downloads folder. Double click on the zip file and it should automatically extract the files. If it doesn’t automatically extract/open, open with your zip application or converter.
- iPad – download WinZip from the app store (free) and then open in iBooks or Kindle App or alternatively you can open the zip on a computer and attach and email the pdfs to yourself and open and read using your favorite app on your device. Here’s a great tutorial on how to get pdfs on your iPad or Kindle!