August 11, 2013
ENDED: Fresh Home eBook Bundle: Organizing, Cleaning, and Time Management Tools You Need to Get Your Home Clean and Tidy
This sale has ended….
I’ve teamed up with Toni from A Bowl Full of Lemons to bring you an AMAZING set of e-books and tools. These fantastic resources will help you get your house clean and organized and your time in order. If you’re looking for a little more structure as you prepare for the new school year or simply need a little reset, “Fresh Home” is the perfect bundle to get you back on track as a new school year begins and new routines are being implemented in your home.
While this bundle is valued at over $100, it is available to you, our readers, for only $15 (or less than $1.00 per e-book or tool)! This exclusive bundle will only be available for the next five days, so grab yours now!
The “Fresh Home” Bundle is a collection of 16 e-books and tools devoted to getting your life in order. What’s included:
- three cleaning e-books
- one cleaning printable kit
- one emergency preparedness e-book and printable kit
- one babysitting kit
- three time management e-books
- six organizing e-books
- one complete household binder printable kit
Everything you need to get your house clean and organized is in this fresh new bundle! Keep reading to learn the details about each home management e-book and tool….
Clean Enough: Simple Solutions for the Overwhelmed Homemaker is packed full of practical tips and advice to encourage you in your high calling and help you become a less-stressed housewife.
Christine has put together an easy step-by-step plan for you to create your own cleaning schedule that fits your lifestyle, your preferences, and your family. It will help you Create Your Perfect Cleaning Schedule.
Cleaning Around the Seasons is a comprehensive guide for anyone that needs to do some deep cleaning and doesn’t know how to start or where to fit it in to a busy schedule. With an easy to read style and quick start approach, you can read it and get started all in the same day.
Inside this easy 50 page read you’ll find a new approach to starting down the road to a simplified and more organized life. Rather than instructions on how to fold your T-shirts or organize your pantry, you’ll take a look at your daily habits and weekly routines to start thinking differently about how to efficiently spend your time.
Can you imagine being able to find ANY piece of paper in your house anytime you needed it? 10 Steps to Organized Paper will motivate, encourage and walk with you step by step while you turn your mountains of paper into organized systems.
Getting It Together is an ebook designed to help you set up your own Home Management System that works. It includes a step-by-step tutorial, and over 30 printables that you can use to start your system right away!
Getting organized is the key to keeping busy moms sane. As a professional organizer (and mother of two active boys), Sara Pedersen shares her favorite tips and easy processes to guide you to an organized, efficient, happy life. You’ll learn how to organize your time, your clutter, your kids, and the abundance of paper and other things in your busy life.
Emergency Preparedness outlines step by step directions on how to put together an Emergency Survival Station in your home. The E-Book also comes with a “printables kit” for the Emergency Binder with several pages to fill out your family information.
Need a bit more simple in your life but unsure where to start? Simple Living is written for you. Using minimalist principles Lorilee has created a 30 day course, taking less than 1 hour a day that she guarantees will give you a simpler life.
All of us want to be more organized…and here are secrets and strategies for doing just that! In this ingenious book, the authors of “Who Knew? 10,001 Easy Solutions to Everyday Problems” reveal how to clear clutter once and for all, with ingenious organizing ideas, secrets for repurposing items you already have at home, and much, much more. “Who Knew? Get Organized Now!” uncovers hundreds of tips and ideas to help you clear away clutter and become more organized than ever before!
Tell Your Time: How To Manage Your Schedule So You Can Live Free outlines Amy’s straightforward, step-by-step approach to controlling your schedule and ensuring the important things don’t fall through the cracks.
Full of useful tips and funny confessions, “28 Days to Timeliness” is packed with practical information that will help teach you how to manage your time so you can be on time.
“How To Get Organized” is designed to help you organize your time better. It includes pre-made schedules and lists along with information to help you make your own customized schedules.
JOYS Babysitter Notebook is a simple pdf for busy moms who want to empower their babysitters to make the best choices, no matter the situation.
Citrus Paper Company’s complete home binder printable set includes ALL of their binder printables to keep your life and finances organized and beautiful!
Clean Mama Printables’ Cleaning Kit is a comprehensive tool sure to streamline your cleaning routine and maximize the time you spend cleaning. This simple, printable kit has six original documents and introduction sheet that can be used together or separately – any way that works for you!
- Please remember to back up your files. We are unable to send you copies of the e-books that have been deleted or lost.
- Please do not share your bundle with anyone else – it is intended solely for the person who purchased the bundle. Please be respectful of the authors’ copyrights.
- After purchasing, you will automatically receive an email (to the email address you provide) containing the download link. Please check your spam folder if you cannot find the email.
- Please download and back up your Fresh Home eBook Bundle purchase. You have 5 download attempts to access your files. The download link expires on 10/31/13. After that date, we will not be able to provide new links to download.
- Due to the digital nature of this sale, there will be no refunds available. If you do have questions regarding the downloads, or how to open and save them, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions page before contacting us.
- The Fresh Home eBook Bundle is only available from 8 a.m. EST on August 11th to 11:59 p.m. EST on August 15th.
- If you have any questions or issues with any of the e-books or tools included in this bundle, please contact that author directly.
This post includes affiliate links, and I make a portion of the sale of each Fresh Home eBook Bundle. Thank you for your support of this site!