Blog Categories +
Get Organized with Homekeeping Society | February Essentials
January 16, 2016
Homekeeping Society has some exciting changes that will make it better, more interactive, AND easier to use! February’s subscription is up – I hope it’s just what you need to feel successful in your homekeeping. Make sure you read all the way through the post – there’s a great coupon code if you’d like to try it out!
Half way through January, you might be feeling a little defeated but I think you’ll find encouragement in the support Homekeeping Society provides! Homekeeping Society is intended to be just the gentle nudge you need making your tasks and to dos more enjoyable with a sweet and simple format. February’s Homekeeping Society is about as sweet as it gets – bubble gum pink and soft red hearts stitched together. My favorite thing about Homekeeping Society is that each month is different, yet it all looks good together, and has seasonal touches you’ll love!
Not sure if Homekeeping Society is for you? Try it out this month and use the coupon code 25FEBRUARY for 25% off your FIRST month. Hurry! Offer ends January 31, 2016.
Here’s what’s NEW this month:
- I have a brand new Facebook Group – HOMEKEEPING SOCIETY – join if you’re a member of the subscription or not, it’s a special place to discuss homekeeping struggles, tips, and tricks. It’s a closed group, just ask to join and I’ll add you.
- I am adding Homekeeping Society to my Etsy shop – you can only purchase one month at a time but you will NOT have access to the previous months. Don’t want to subscribe? Want to use PayPal? This is a great option but you’ll need to repurchase each month instead of it being an automatic payment and download.
- This isn’t new but did you know you can also access/save/download ALL the previous month’s of HOMEKEEPING SOCIETY? That’s over 200 printables that you can use!
- I also send out an email to all members after the 20th of each month reminding them to log in and download the next month’s subscription and I also include a couple blog posts to help them navigate through the month’s tasks and to do’s – it’s so fun to know that other people are doing the same tasks every day, isn’t it?
Homekeeping Society is simple to use:
- 2 EASY PRINT packets are included – simply open and print the pages in ONE step. One version is one of each and the other is set up exactly how the printed version is packaged with 4 pages of the weekly planners, etc. You’ll love how easy this is to use! Of course, the individual pages are also included, but if you want to print everything in one easy step, you’ll love this. If you want to print back to back, just select that upon printing and print away – easy, peasy!
If you’re a member (log in here) and if you’d like to sign up today, it’s an instant download. The Homekeeping Society MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION is designed to create order out of your household chaos and help you keep your home tidy with ease and your mind less cluttered. You can cancel ANYTIME right on your membership screen. Take a peek at what I’ve created for the month of February – I think you’ll HEART it!
Keeping a home clean can be both rewarding and frustrating. Sure, it’s possible to get your home clean, but to keep it that way can be the biggest challenge. Throw in the additions of busy schedules, jobs, kids, chaos, and lack of time and energy and it can feel downright defeating many days. You’ll love the Clean Mama Cleaning Routine included in every month of Homekeeping Society – it truly takes the guesswork out of cleaning and sets it on auto-pilot. If you struggle during the summer with a different routine and more or less free time, Homekeeping Society will help you keep on top of the tasks and provide a little structure.
I love to provide a ‘virtual’ hand to hold and guide you through the process of cleaning, homekeeping, and creating a home you feel proud of and want to welcome family, neighbors, and friends without thinking twice about the mess behind that front door. The intent of Homekeeping Society is to give you that perfect monthly intervention that is purposefully designed to get your life and home in order with ease. Each month I add different and adorable seasonal touches to keep you motivated to do the daily tasks that get boring and monotonous.
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT EVERY MONTH (15+ printable documents):
- INSTRUCTIONS – tells you how many pages to print out of each page and suggestions for implementing and making the pages work for you – an EASY PRINT option is also included to make printing just one step!
- COVER PAGE – with the month – great for putting in your binder or homekeeping notebook to keep each month separated if you choose to keep the pages from month to month.
- HOMEKEEPING FOCUS page – every month will focus on a room or area in the home (February is the KITCHEN) – this page lays out simple steps and gives you room for making your own adjustments and goals.
- TO DO LIST – every month features a new, and highly functional to do list. This month is an BIG TO DO LIST. Print one or two and put it front and center – you’ll love it!
- DAILY PLANNER PAGE – great for those busy days (or every day!) includes schedule, to dos, notes, and a space for meals
- WEEKLY DOCKET– Use the weekly docket to see your whole week and schedule on a page (Sunday start and Monday start are both included)
- MENU PLAN FOR THE WEEK WITH A SHOPPING LIST- (Sunday and Monday starts) make a menu plan and take it with you to the grocery store to keep your shopping and planning in check.
- MENU PLAN FOR THE MONTH – always includes a list for recipe ideas or ingredients to pick up so you won’t forget to add it to your weekly shopping list.
- 2 MONTHLY CALENDARS (1 blank, 1 pre-filled) – suggested daily cleaning tasks, weekly cleaning tasks, rotating cleaning tasks, cleaning and organizing suggestions.
- SEASONAL PREPARATION PRINTABLE – a helpful seasonal prep printable is always included in the monthly subscription – perfect for placing in a binder (February is a HABIT TRACKER – use it to track any new habit you’re working on!)
- KITCHEN SINK QUOTE– the quote for the month – 5×7 – frame and put at your kitchen sink or tape to your fridge to give you a little motivation and inspiration for the month
- INFORMATION PAGE – this month includes a bill and payment checklist (2 color ways) – fill them out and save in a family info section of your homekeeping binder or notebook and you’ll have a complete information section (insurance, 401K, etc.).
- PLUS – access to all previous months’ HOMEKEEPING SOCIETY – over 200 documents!
This month’s Quote for the Kitchen Sink is one a sweet one – a great reminder appreciate the life you have. The quote for the kitchen sink can go on your refrigerator, a bulletin board, or even your binder. Put it somewhere that you’ll see it and be inspired by it.
Want to see more and get on the list? I can’t wait for you to join me! Go here to learn more and sign up for a digital subscription or go here for the printed for you subscription. Want to see some ideas and more information on how to implement Homekeeping Society? Go here to see all the posts and past months of Homekeeping Society!
Not sure if Homekeeping Society is for you? Try it out this month and use the coupon code 25FEBRUARY for 25% off your FIRST month. Hurry! Offer ends January 31, 2015.
PLEASE NOTE: As a member, you will be able to download your digital subscription every month by going to your account page, click on the link for FEBRUARY and it will allow you to download the monthly essentials zip file. If you are a member, your essentials are already in your account – yay!