Blog Categories +
The Organically Clean Home
February 23, 2014
GUESS WHAT?! My book, The Organically Clean Home: 150 Everyday Organic Cleaning Products You Can Make Yourself–The Natural, Chemical-Free Way is available
I am so excited to share my real, hold in your hands, use in your home book with you that I can hardly stand it! (Shoot, I can’t wait to have it in my own hands so I can have all my favorite cleaning recipes handy in a neat little book.) If you pre-order today you’ll have my book at your doorstep on or before the release date of April 18th. I’ll be sharing more about the book in the coming months but a couple things you’ll find in the book….
- 150 cleaning recipes you can use in your home for just about ANY cleaning conundrum. The best part? The ingredients are all-natural and safe.
- FREE access to all of the cleaning worksheets that are in the book so you can print them out for yourself. I love this feature of the book – it incorporates my printables business right alongside the book.
Here are just a couple of the recipes:
- Lemon and clove hardwood floor cleaner
- No-bleach laundry whitener and brightener
- Peppermint glass and mirror wipes
- Lavender and lemon bathroom disinfecting spray
- Citrus foaming hand soap
Thank you for your support – it does not go unnoticed! There are affiliate links in this post.