January 15, 2015
Homekeeping Society | February Essentials
Ever feel like you need a little extra help getting motivated, or a little extra help staying on top of the dailies, you will be thrilled with February’s HOMEKEEPING SOCIETY. I am so excited to have so many of YOU keeping up with the everyday tasks with the help of the Homekeeping Society. February’s monthly essentials are sweet and scattered with hearts, perfect for February! If you’re a member (log in here) and if you’d like to sign up today, it’s an instant (almost – it might a few minutes) download.
The Homekeeping Society MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION is designed to create order out of your household chaos and help you keep your home clean and your mind less cluttered. Take a peek at what I’ve created for the sweet month of February – you’re going to LOVE it!
Keeping a home clean can be both rewarding and frustrating. Sure, it’s possible to get your home clean, but to keep it that way can be the biggest challenge. Throw in the additions of busy schedules, jobs, kids, chaos and lack of time and it can feel downright defeating many days. Why bother cleaning when it’s only going to be a mess again the next day!
Need some serious help, a virtual hand to hold and guide you through the process of cleaning, homekeeping, and creating a home you feel proud of? That’s exactly why I created the Homekeeping Society, the perfect monthly intervention that is purposely designed to get your life and home in order with ease and adorable seasonal touches to keep you motivated.
I’ve created a monthly essentials subscription designed to help you get your home and life in order – HOMEKEEPING SOCIETY. This monthly subscription is made for YOU to get your life in order – with ease and adorable seasonal touches to keep you motivated to do the daily tasks that get boring and monotonous.
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT EVERY MONTH:
- INSTRUCTIONS – tells you how many pages to print out of each page and suggestions for implementing and making the pages work for you
- COVER PAGE – with the month and the inspirational quote for the month – great for putting in your binder or homekeeping notebook
- HOMEKEEPING FOCUS page – every month will focus on a room or area in the home (February is the master bedroom) – this page lays it out and gives you room for making your own adjustments and goals
- TO DO LIST – every month features a new, and highly functional to do list
- DAILY PLANNER PAGE (Sunday start and Monday start)– great for those busy days (or every day!) includes schedule, to dos, notes, and a space for meals
- WEEKLY DOCKET– Use the weekly docket to see your whole week and schedule on a page
- MENU PLAN FOR THE WEEK WITH A SHOPPING LIST- make a menu plan and take it with you
- MENU PLAN FOR THE MONTH – always includes a list for recipe ideas or ingredients to pick up
- 2 MONTHLY CALENDARS (1 blank, 1 pre-filled) – suggested daily cleaning tasks, weekly cleaning tasks, rotating cleaning tasks, organizing suggestions
- SEASONAL PREPARATION PRINTABLE – a helpful seasonal prep printable is always included in the monthly subscription – perfect for placing in a binder (February is a rotating cleaning checklist)
- KITCHEN SINK QUOTE– the quote for the month – 5×7 – frame and put at your kitchen sink or tape to your fridge to give you a little motivation and inspiration for the month
- INFORMATION PAGE – this month includes an IMPORTANT CONTACTS PAGE – fill them out and save in a family info section of your homekeeping binder or notebook and you’ll have a complete information section (insurance, 401K, etc.)
Want to see more and get on the list? I can’t wait for you to join me! Go here to learn more and sign up for a digital subscription or go here for the printed for you subscription. Want to see some ideas and more information on how to implement Homekeeping Society? Go to this post.
Please note: As a member, you will be able to download your digital subscription every month by going to your account page, click on the link for February and it will allow you to download the monthly essentials zip file. If you are a member, your essentials are already in your account – yay!