April 16, 2015
Homekeeping Society | May Essentials
If you feel like you need a little help staying on top of the dailies, you will be thrilled with May’s HOMEKEEPING SOCIETY. Complete with seasonal touches, this month features a teal, soft navy, and strawberry color scheme. Arrows are the featured design – I love how it calls you to action in a cute, non-bossy way.
You’ll love the EASY PRINT feature, simply open and print the pages in ONE step. This is set up exactly how the printed version is packaged with 4 pages of the weekly planners, etc. This change is designed to take the guesswork and any hassle out of the printing process. I have also included a just one of each EASY PRINT option as well. Of course, the individual pages are also included, but if you want to print everything in one easy step, you’ll be really excited about this. If you want to print back to back, just select that upon printing and print away – easy, peasy!
If you’re a member (log in here) and if you’d like to sign up today, it’s an instant (almost – it might take a few minutes) download. The Homekeeping Society MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION is designed to create order out of your household chaos and help you keep your home clean and your mind less cluttered. Take a peek at what I’ve created for the month of May – you’re going to LOVE it!
This month’s Quote for the Kitchen Sink is a favorite of mine from Laura Ingalls Wilder. Don’t you love the design? It was created by Kristi from one of my favorite shops – Barn Owl Primitives. Every month includes a special quote and a 5×7 printable you can put at your kitchen sink or on your fridge or in your binder. (Read on for a coupon code just for Clean Mama readers at the bottom of the post!)
Keeping a home clean can be both rewarding and frustrating. Sure, it’s possible to get your home clean, but to keep it that way can be the biggest challenge. Throw in the additions of busy schedules, jobs, kids, chaos, and lack of time and energy and it can feel downright defeating many days. You’ll love the Clean Mama Cleaning Routine included in every month of Homekeeping Society – it truly takes the guesswork out of cleaning and sets it on auto-pilot.
I love to provide a ‘virtual’ hand to hold and guide you through the process of cleaning, homekeeping, and creating a home you feel proud of and welcome family, neighbors, and friends into without thinking twice about the mess behind that front door. The intent of Homekeeping Society is to give you that perfect monthly intervention that is purposely designed to get your life and home in order with ease. Each month I add different and adorable seasonal touches to keep you motivated to do the daily tasks that get boring and monotonous.
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT EVERY MONTH:
- INSTRUCTIONS – tells you how many pages to print out of each page and suggestions for implementing and making the pages work for you – an EASY PRINT option is also included to make printing just one step!
- COVER PAGE – with the month – great for putting in your binder or homekeeping notebook to keep each month separated if you choose to keep the pages from month to month
- HOMEKEEPING FOCUS page – every month will focus on a room or area in the home (May is Organizing Methods) – this page lays it out and gives you room for making your own adjustments and goals. May is the month to set a couple organizing methods into place so you can enjoy the summer!
- TO DO LIST – every month features a new, and highly functional to do list. Print one or two and put it front and center – set some realistic goals and make plans for some fun things to do this month
- DAILY PLANNER PAGE – great for those busy days (or every day!) includes schedule, to dos, notes, and a space for meals
- WEEKLY DOCKET– Use the weekly docket to see your whole week and schedule on a page (Sunday start and Monday start are both included)
- MENU PLAN FOR THE WEEK WITH A SHOPPING LIST- make a menu plan and take it with you
- MENU PLAN FOR THE MONTH – always includes a list for recipe ideas or ingredients to pick up
- 2 MONTHLY CALENDARS (1 blank, 1 pre-filled) – suggested daily cleaning tasks, weekly cleaning tasks, rotating cleaning tasks, organizing suggestions
- SEASONAL PREPARATION PRINTABLE – a helpful seasonal prep printable is always included in the monthly subscription – perfect for placing in a binder (May is a VACATION CHECKLIST)
- KITCHEN SINK QUOTE– the quote for the month – 5×7 – frame and put at your kitchen sink or tape to your fridge to give you a little motivation and inspiration for the month
- INFORMATION PAGE – this month includes an EMERGENCY INFORMATION AND PLAN printable – fill them out and save in a family info section of your homekeeping binder or notebook and you’ll have a complete information section (insurance, 401K, etc.)
May’s Seasonal Preparation Printable is a VACATION CHECKLIST – perfect for your summer trip, but you’ll want to keep it for any trip!
This month’s Important Information Printable is an EMERGENCY INFORMATION printable – fill this out and keep in a place where anyone can access in case of an emergency.
Want to see more and get on the list? I can’t wait for you to join me! Go here to learn more and sign up for a digital subscription or go here for the printed for you subscription. Want to see some ideas and more information on how to implement Homekeeping Society? Go to this post.
PLEASE NOTE: As a member, you will be able to download your digital subscription every month by going to your account page, click on the link for May and it will allow you to download the monthly essentials zip file. If you are a member, your essentials are already in your account – yay!
- Quote for the Kitchen Sink this month is designed by Kristi of Barn Owl Primitives . Kristi makes amazing signs and created the kitchen sink quote just for Homekeeping Society. If you want to purchase one of her handpainted signs, use the code CLEANMAMA for 20% off your order!
- Vintage quart mason jar tumbler from Erin of Tweet Potato Pie – I have a love for vintage Ball jars and ice cold water so this is perfect! She has FREE shipping too!
- discbound notebook: Staples– Martha Stewart brand (no longer available)
- pens and clipboard: Target (Staedtler) and Poppin
- washi tape : The Sewing Post
- doughnut: Dunkin’ Donuts 😉