August 17, 2015
Homekeeping Society | September Essentials + coupon code
If you feel like you need a little help staying on top of the dailies, you will love September’s HOMEKEEPING SOCIETY. Complete with seasonal touches, this month features a sweet pie motif in jadeite green and coral tones. Homekeeping Society is intended to be just the gentle nudge you need to keep up with those daily tasks and to dos with a sweet and simple format.
Not sure if Homekeeping Society is for you? Try it out this month and use the coupon code 25SEPTEMBERfor 25% off your FIRST month (offer ends August 31st).
You’ll love the EASY PRINT feature, simply open and print the pages in ONE step. This is set up exactly how the printed version is packaged with 4 pages of the weekly planners, etc. This change is designed to take the guesswork and any hassle out of the printing process. I have also included a just one of each EASY PRINT option as well. Of course, the individual pages are also included, but if you want to print everything in one easy step, you’ll be really excited about this. If you want to print back to back, just select that upon printing and print away – easy, peasy!
If you’re a member (log in here) and if you’d like to sign up today, it’s an instant download. The Homekeeping Society MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION is designed to create order out of your household chaos and help you keep your home tidy with ease and your mind less cluttered. Take a peek at what I’ve created for the month of September – I think you’ll LOVE it!
Keeping a home clean can be both rewarding and frustrating. Sure, it’s possible to get your home clean, but to keep it that way can be the biggest challenge. Throw in the additions of busy schedules, jobs, kids, chaos, and lack of time and energy and it can feel downright defeating many days. You’ll love the Clean Mama Cleaning Routine included in every month of Homekeeping Society – it truly takes the guesswork out of cleaning and sets it on auto-pilot. If you struggle during the summer with a different routine and more or less free time, Homekeeping Society will help you keep on top of the tasks and provide a little structure.
Sign up for HOMEKEEPING SOCIETY and see how this simple and do-able approach can streamline your life.
Go here to sign up for a digital subscription or go here to sign up for the printed for you subscription.
I love to provide a ‘virtual’ hand to hold and guide you through the process of cleaning, homekeeping, and creating a home you feel proud of and welcome family, neighbors, and friends into without thinking twice about the mess behind that front door. The intent of Homekeeping Society is to give you that perfect monthly intervention that is purposefully designed to get your life and home in order with ease. Each month I add different and adorable seasonal touches to keep you motivated to do the daily tasks that get boring and monotonous.
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT EVERY MONTH:
- INSTRUCTIONS – tells you how many pages to print out of each page and suggestions for implementing and making the pages work for you – an EASY PRINT option is also included to make printing just one step!
- COVER PAGE – with the month – great for putting in your binder or homekeeping notebook to keep each month separated if you choose to keep the pages from month to month.
- HOMEKEEPING FOCUS page – every month will focus on a room or area in the home (September is the FAMILY ROOM) – this page lays it out and gives you room for making your own adjustments and goals.
- TO DO LIST – every month features a new, and highly functional to do list. Print one or two and put it front and center – set some realistic goals and make plans for some fun things to do this month
- DAILY PLANNER PAGE – great for those busy days (or every day!) includes schedule, to dos, notes, and a space for meals
- WEEKLY DOCKET– Use the weekly docket to see your whole week and schedule on a page (Sunday start and Monday start are both included)
- MENU PLAN FOR THE WEEK WITH A SHOPPING LIST- make a menu plan and take it with you to the grocery store to keep your shopping and planning in check.
- MENU PLAN FOR THE MONTH – always includes a list for recipe ideas or ingredients to pick up so you won’t forget to add it to your weekly shopping list.
- 2 MONTHLY CALENDARS (1 blank, 1 pre-filled) – suggested daily cleaning tasks, weekly cleaning tasks, rotating cleaning tasks, cleaning and organizing suggestions.
- SEASONAL PREPARATION PRINTABLE – a helpful seasonal prep printable is always included in the monthly subscription – perfect for placing in a binder (September is a WEEKNIGHT FAMILY FAVORITES meal sheet).
- KITCHEN SINK QUOTE– the quote for the month – 5×7 – frame and put at your kitchen sink or tape to your fridge to give you a little motivation and inspiration for the month
- INFORMATION PAGE – this month includes a IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER printable – fill them out and save in a family info section of your homekeeping binder or notebook and you’ll have a complete information section (insurance, 401K, etc.)
- PLUS – access to previous months’ HOMEKEEPING SOCIETY!
This month’s Quote for the Kitchen Sink is a sweet one – the quote for the kitchen sink can go on your refrigerator, a bulletin board, or even your binder. Put it somewhere that you’ll see it and be inspired by it.
Want to see more and get on the list? I can’t wait for you to join me! Go here to learn more and sign up for a digital subscription or go here for the printed for you subscription. Want to see some ideas and more information on how to implement Homekeeping Society? Go here to see all the posts and past months of Homekeeping Society!
PLEASE NOTE: As a member, you will be able to download your digital subscription every month by going to your account page, click on the link for SEPTEMBER and it will allow you to download the monthly essentials zip file. If you are a member, your essentials are already in your account – yay!
Hi, Becky! I love these! AND… I have a question. We are starting school here in Utah NEXT WEEK! YIKES! What is your latest “Back to School” kit? Or…. will there be a new one?