Blog Categories +
How to Get Ready for Spring Cleaning
February 25, 2015
If you’re ready to get your house cleaned up after the long winter, but don’t know where or how to start, keep reading! I have a brand new kit in the shop – perfect for stepping up your cleaning game this spring.
The perfect companion to your spring cleaning is a plan. Clean Mama’s Spring Cleaning Kit is complete with cleaning recipes, checklists, and a guide to help you along the way. Here’s how I put mine together. It’s just what I need to get ready to spring clean.
Start by printing out the kit.
Place any pages in your homekeeping notebook or binder that you’d like to reference.
Trim pages that you’d like smaller (I laminated them for extra durability).
Make mini-books for referencing recipes and checklists. This kit makes it super easy to get your checklists ready. You can print and slip the checklists into a binder or trim them and make adorable checklists for your cleaning.
Gather your cleaning supplies and tools. Put your tools together in a caddy so you have everything at the ready for your spring cleaning.
Have kids? Get them involved by making a mini-cleaning caddy. Add dusting tools, microfiber cloths, a spray bottle with a non-toxic cleaner or even just plain water, and a checklist.
CLEAN MAMA’S SPRING CLEANING KIT includes 10 pages:
• Spring Cleaning Kit COVER (with cleaning icons)
• GUIDE/INSTRUCTIONS – guide to fitting spring cleaning into an already busy schedule
• ONE MONTH OF SPRING CLEANING CHECKLIST – want to tackle a little bit every day? This full page checklist is perfect and includes my proven process for getting the cleaning done in minutes/day over the course of a month.
• MINI CLEANING CHECKLISTS (3 pages/ 9 checklists) – Supplies, Ingredients, Simple Checklist, Kitchen, Bathrooms, Bedrooms, Living Areas, Utility, and a Blank Checklist. Perfect for spring cleaning (or anytime!) Print and trim (print on cardstock and laminate for extra durability) or keep as a full page.
• ESSENTIAL CLEANING RECIPES – My 5 favorite DIY formulas for spring cleaning – your house will smell lemon-y fresh!
• MINI CLEANING RECIPE BOOK (2 Pages) – trim and assemble your own mini recipe book to keep on your cleaning caddy, print on cardstock and laminate for durability (as shown in images)
• KIDS CLEANING CHECKLISTS (1 page/ 3 checklists) – want to get the kids involved? Print out the kids cleaning checklists and make a mini spring cleaning bucket and they’ll be cleaning right along with you!