October 17, 2014
How to Implement the Homekeeping Society
The response to the HOMEKEEPING SOCIETY has been amazing – thank you from the bottom of my heart! I am so excited for so many of you to be a part of this monthly essentials subscription. I thought I’d talk a little today about what the HOMEKEEPING SOCIETY is and what you can expect if you subscribe. A little bit of a how to of sorts.
Here’s why I know you’ll love the monthly essentials subscription:
- If you follow my cleaning routine, you will go bananas (mild exaggeration) over the format of the monthly cleaning checklist and the incorporated Homekeeping Focus for each month. It’s pretty great and even more realistic.
- No need to come up with a plan of attack for keeping your home in order, HOMEKEEPING SOCIETY does that for you.
- If you like updated printables delivered to your inbox or your door – just print or open and use.
- Need seasonal touches and beautiful color schemes to keep you motivated and interested? Yep, me too. I get that and you’ll see that in your subscription.
- Instructions and suggestions are included every month. I’ll talk you through the game plan and give you ideas for making your homekeeping a little more enjoyable.
- Menu planning is part of the subscription – next to my cleaning routine, menu planning is my secret weapon to running a household. Use the simple (cute) format and start figuring out what to eat before 5pm.
Still a little unsure of how the subscription will work?
- The 15th of every month I’ll have a blog post that will show what the next month’s HOMEKEEPING SOCIETY looks like. (October 15th previews November, etc.) you can order ANY time but if you’d like to order the next month’s subscription you’ll need to do so by the 20th of the month. For instance – if you want November’s subscription you’ll need to order it by the 20th of October. If you sign up after the 20th of October you’ll be added to the next month’s list. Note: you’ll get immediate access to the digital download at the time of your order.
- You will also receive an email reminding you to login and access your monthly essentials as well – you won’t forget!
Every month includes these essentials:
- INSTRUCTIONS – tells you how many pages to print out of each page and suggestions for implementing and making the pages work for you
- COVER PAGE – with the month and the inspirational quote for the month – great for putting in your binder or homekeeping notebook
- HOMEKEEPING FOCUS page – every month will focus on a room or area in the home (November is the kitchen) – this page lays it out and gives you room for making your own adjustments and goals.
- TO DO LIST – every month features a new, and highly functional to do list
- DAILY PLANNER PAGE – great for those busy days (or every day!) includes schedule, to dos, notes, meal
- WEEKLY DOCKET– Use the weekly docket to see your whole week and schedule on a page. Includes phone calls, emails, appointments, and planning for the next week.
- MENU PLAN FOR THE WEEK WITH A SHOPPING LIST- make a menu plan and take it with you
- MENU PLAN FOR THE MONTH – always includes a list for recipe ideas or ingredients to pick up
- 2 MONTHLY CALENDARS (1 blank, 1 pre-filled) – suggested daily cleaning tasks, weekly cleaning tasks, rotating cleaning tasks, organizing suggestions
- SEASONAL PREPARATION PRINTABLE – a helpful seasonal prep printable is always included in the monthly subscription – perfect for placing in a binder (November is a detailed shopping list)
- KITCHEN SINK QUOTE– the quote for the month – 5×7 – frame and put at your kitchen sink or tape to your fridge to give you a little motivation and inspiration for the month
- INFORMATION PAGE – at least one each month – fill it out and save in a family info section of your homekeeping binder or notebook and you’ll have a complete information section by the end of the year (insurance, 401K, etc.)
You can get the HOMEKEEPING SOCIETY as a digital download OR as a printed for you package. The printed for you package is only available to the US at this time and it includes 22 pages (4 pages for the weekly dockets, menu planners for the week, etc.).
Please note: You will be able to download your digital subscription every month by going to your account page, click on the link for November and it will allow you to download the monthly essentials zip file.