August 14, 2019
Introducing: Reset your home and your life with the Jumpstart Your Routine course!
It’s here! The brand-new Jumpstart Your Routine course is completely new and I couldn’t be more excited to share it with you! What’s new? EVERYTHING!
I first introduced this course to my readers last year at this same time because I know that by the end of the summer we are ready for a reset and we need it to be quick and effective. Jumpstart Your Routine is my method for clearing clutter quickly and reseting our home and eliminating the overwhelm that can sneak into everyday life.
I want to bring you even more success with this simple, straightforward course so I have completely redone the entire course from beginning to end – new videos, a new module, and a new workbook.
What’s in the course? What’s new?
- 11 new, professionally edited videos
- a brand new, 31 page workbook/ guide to take you through the course
- emails sent to you after each module to help you keep moving
- 9 modules – there were 8 in the previous course
- step-by-step guidance to walk you through giving your home and routine a reset in a hurry
- 10 weekly Facebook lives to keep you on track (Tuesdays, September 3 – November 5)
- accountability partners in the group if you are interested
Here’s a little video peek of what’s inside Jumpstart Your Routine….
The Jumpstart Routine Course is $129 – join now to get in on the live coaching that starts September 3rd! This is an offer that I will not offer again and the best part is that everything you get as a bonus will help you in your journey forward. I know that when you pay for something, you are more inclined to complete it because you have made an investment in it. How much would you pay to finally be able to transform your home from its current state to cozy, comfortable, and simplified? What if you could let your cleaning company go? Or not have to hire one at all? This happens ALL the time when my readers learn how to keep up with their home. Work at your own pace with online help and encouragement and move forward!