June 18, 2020
It’s Here! The 2020-2021 Homekeeping Planner
The Homekeeping Planner is HERE and it’s ready to ship TODAY! Go here to order the 2020-2021 Homekeeping Planner® – hooray! We’ve made a few changes, updated the color cover and the interior accent pages. It’s perfect for getting a fresh start! (It’s on sale and part of the Summer Collection – grab it by 6/21/2020 to get both the sale price and the coupon code for the entire shop! I’m going to share lots of details with you in this post and there’s a walk-through video as well – keep reading!
This planner is perfect for keeping track of your work schedule, your kid schedule, and your home schedule. I have always wanted ONE place to keep track things and I don’t always want to take the time to think and write down what the tasks for each day are – so I took my cleaning routine and turned it into a functional planner for me AND for you!
pale aqua/mint cover with silver corner protectors and wire-o binding
What are my favorite features? I love that the daily and weekly routine is already in here – no need to write that in, the guesswork is gone. Take care of the dailies and you’ll find that your home is clean most of the time. The size is just right – not too big and not too small with plenty of space for to-dos, notes, and tasks. It’s sturdy but stylish – is that possible? It sure is!
undated Monthly Calendar – Sunday Start
with binding: 9.25″ x 8″ x 3/4″
pages: 9″ x 7″
weight: 12 ounces
undated Weekly Planning Pages (5 for each month)
- bright white 100 gsm paper
- sturdy pale aqua/mint cover with a simple design
- silver corner protectors
- darling aqua bubble pattern throughout
- silver wire-o binding
- 13 aqua coated tabs to divide each month + stickers
- back pocket
- sticker page with months for labeling calendar and tabs
Important Dates to Remember and Goals for the Month at the beginning of each month and darling bubble patternRotating Tasks + Monthly Focus on one page at the back of the planner
The Clean Mama HOMEKEEPING Planner® is a simple, undated planner for keeping track of cleaning, organizing, and everyday tasks. Sick of feeling overwhelmed with all that there is to do? The Homekeeping Planner™ takes the guesswork out of the dailies and gives you a framework for a clean home. No need to purchase a separate planner, you can keep track of it ALL in this simple, easy to follow guide.
What’s in the Homekeeping Planner®?
- Welcome Page
- NEW: Quick Start Guide – find a full explanation of the Clean Mama Routine (Daily Tasks, Weekly Tasks, Rotating Tasks, and Monthly Focus) and webpage links to help you get started!
- 2020 and 2021 year at a glance calendars
- 12 This Month page at the beginning of each month for important dates and goals
- 12 Month on Two Pages Calendars (Sunday start) – at the beginning of each month
- each month includes 5 weekly pages with Clean Mama’s Daily and Weekly Tasks, space for your own to-dos, and space for meals
- NEW: Monthly Checklist at the end of each month
- 2 lined notes pages at the end of each month
- NEW: at the back of the planner you’ll find Rotating Tasks + Monthly Focus checklists on the same page⠀
- TOTAL: 180 pages + 13 tab pages and 1 sticker page
Here’s a quick video flip-through if you’re curious to see how the planner is in real life: