September 19, 2019
It’s HERE! The 2020 Homekeeping Planner
The Homekeeping Planner is HERE! Go here to order the 2020 Homekeeping Planner™ – hooray! The new Homekeeping Planner is COMPLETELY different from any other planner I’ve created and I am thrilled to share all the changes with you. It’s so good! I’m going to share lots of details with you in this post and there’s a walk-through video as well – keep reading!
This planner is perfect for keeping track of your work schedule, your kid schedule, and your home schedule. I have always wanted ONE place to keep track things and I don’t always want to take the time to think and write down what the tasks for each day are – so I took my cleaning routine and turned it into a functional planner for me AND for you!
What are my favorite features? I love that the daily and weekly routine is already in here – no need to write that in, the guesswork is gone. Take care of the dailies and you’ll find that your home is clean most of the time. The size is just right – not too big and not too small with plenty of space for to-dos, notes, and tasks. It’s sturdy but stylish – is that possible? It sure is!
with binding: 9.25″ x 8″ x 3/4″
pages: 9″ x 7″
weight: 12 ounces
bright white 100 GSM paper
sturdy white cover with a simple design
silver wire-o binding
12 aqua coated tabs to divide each month
back pocket sticker page with months for labeling calendar and tabs
hand-drawn teal sparkle interior cover pages
This is a PRE-ORDER – if you order other products with the planner, the entire order will be held until the planner is ready to ship. There are lots of new paper products in the shop – you might want to place an order separately 🙂
The Clean Mama HOMEKEEPING Planner™is a simple, undated planner for keeping track of cleaning, organizing, and everyday tasks. Sick of feeling overwhelmed with all that there is to do? The Homekeeping Planner™ takes the guesswork out of the dailies and gives you a framework for a clean home. No need to purchase a separate planner, you can keep track of it ALL in this simple, easy to follow guide.
What’s IN the Homekeeping Planner™?
- Welcome page to inspire and get you started
- 2020 and 2021 year at a glance calendars
- 12 this month page at the beginning of each month for goals and important dates
- 12 month on two pages calendars (Sunday start)
- each month includes 6 weekly pages with Clean Mama’s Daily and Weekly Tasks, with space for your own to-dos, and space for meals
- 2 lined notes pages at the end of each month
- at the back of the planner you’ll find a full explanation of Clean Mama’s Daily, Weekly, and Rotating Tasks and January – December’s Monthly Focus pages, designed to help you organize your entire home in an easy, month by month format
- back pocket for stashing stickers, stamps, and lists
- TOTAL: 166 pages + 12 tab pages and 1 sticker page
Here’s a quick video flip-through if you’re curious to see how the planner is in real life: