November 19, 2014
Make Ahead Baked Goods for the Holiday Table
I love to bake. I also love to bake ahead and fill the freezer with yummy baked goods for the holidays. It would most definitely be easier to purchase rolls from your local bakery or grocery store for Thanksgiving dinner, but if you made the rolls ahead of time and froze them that would fall under the ‘seasonal’ shortcut’ category. So if you were going to bake something for the holiday table anyway, why not make it ahead and freeze it and take that shortcut. Today I’m rounding up my favorite recipes perfect to bake ahead for holiday meals or just to make your kitchen smell like it should this time of year. Enjoy!
- Easy Pumpkin Bread via King Arthur Flour
- Buttermilk Potato Rolls via Mel’s Kitchen
- Cranberry Orange Muffins via Sally’s Baking Addiction
- No Knead Cloverleaf Rolls via The Pioneer Woman
- Maple Pecan Banana Bread via Tutti Dolci
- Cranberry Walnut Rolls via Brown Eyed Baker
- Apple Cinnamon Bread via Two Peas and Their Pod
- Homemade Soft Pretzel Twists via Just a Taste
- Mini Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Muffins via Sally’s Baking Addiction
This is part of a series all about seasonal shortcuts – go here to see all the posts in the series.