May 19, 2015
Make-Ahead Grilling and Get-Together Menu Plan
- Freezer Garlic Lime Chicken Kebabs via Happy MoneySaver
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Mustard Sauce via My Recipes
- Make- Ahead Grilled Pizza Crust via Kitchen Treaty
- Barbecued Chicken via Annie’s Eats
- Balsamic Portobello Burgers with Bell Peppers via Martha Stewart
- Coconut Lime Grilled Chicken via Living Well Spending Less
- Make Ahead Grilled Chicken for a Crowd – The Easy Way via Cook the Story
- Mojo Pork Tenderloin via The Girl Who Ate Everything
- Maple Pecan Crusted Salmon via Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
- Quick and Easy Sweet Pots de Creme via King Arthur Flour
- Peanut Butter Cup Pretzel Terrine via Real Simple
- Layered Cheesecake Jars with Fresh Raspberry Sauce and Ganache via The Cafe Sucre Farine
I find that the easiest way to keep track of meals that I want to make is to bookmark them or pin them on my Pinterest account, but most of the time I’ll print the recipe from the site and put it straight into my Recipe Binder. If I am putting together a menu for a get together I’ll gather the recipes I need and quick put together the menu and shopping list. I love make-ahead meals (I even have a section for it in my binder) because they allow for the prepping to take place ahead of time.
Need some ideas for menu planning? Just click on the images below!