Blog Categories +
Maximize Your Time and Minimize the Fuss – Spring Cleaning with Clean Mama
April 11, 2014
If you’ve tackled all the spring cleaning tasks on your checklist or only one or two, there’s plenty of time to continue with your spring cleaning. I thought it would be fun to round up a few past spring cleaning posts and posts from this year to get you inspired to continue on your spring cleaning ‘adventure’.
- Start your spring cleaning off right with this FREE printable checklist.
- Tackle your closets in five simple steps.
- Dread washing your windows? It doesn’t have to be as labor intensive as you think when you follow this tutorial.
- What style of spring cleaning do you stick to? Assembly line or a room at a time?
- Get rid of toxic chemicals and try making some of your own cleaners. Check out these “must have” ingredients to get you started.
- Wondering what some of my favorite spring cleaning tools are?
- My favorite spring cleaning task? Having the carpets professionally cleaned. Here are 2 ways to DIY carpet cleaning – spot treatment and whole room cleaning.
- Don’t forget about cleaning those often neglected doors!
- Hello, clean baseboards!
- Get at all those little dust bunnies and dirty corners while you vacuum the edges of your rooms.
- Find your favorite duster and dust all the corners and edges.
- Rather than dragging all your supplies from room to room, put together a cleaning bucket to keep it all together.
Have you ordered my book The Organically Clean Home? It’s perfect for spring cleaning!
I’m using the hashtag on Instagram #springcleaningcm for my spring cleaning tasks and you can too! Follow me here!
This post is part of a spring cleaning series – go here to see all the posts.