September 21, 2010
Meal Planning – Calendar
- plan leftovers – that way you’ll have them, you’ll save time in the kitchen, and it’s a money saver
- take schedule into consideration – Wednesday night is church night, so we keep meals simple and quick
- what’s in the freezer – some weeks I pull a meal from the freezer one night and the next night is leftovers of that meal – talk about a vacation! Prep ahead, prep ahead, prep ahead! Having a couple steps already taken care of is a huge timesaver.
- what’s on sale/coupons – if there’s a sale on chicken, I will probably try to work that into the meal plan for the week
- the #1 goal is that there’s food on the table and we eat together – it doesn’t have to be perfect – grilled cheese and a can of soup works
Ready? Go and snag this printable calendar (it’s for the next 6 weeks).
Then,look at your family favorites printable: