Blog Categories +
Homekeeping Society | A Monthly Essentials Subscription
October 15, 2014
Keeping a home clean can be both rewarding and frustrating. Sure, it’s possible to get your home clean, but to keep it that way can be the biggest challenge. Throw in the additions of busy schedules, jobs, kids, chaos and lack of time and it can feel downright defeating many days. Why bother cleaning when it’s only going to be a mess again the next day?
I understand just where you are coming from. Keeping your home clean while maintaining your sanity can be incredibly stressful. You may feel as though you can’t do anything right when it comes to maintaining a clean, organized, and welcoming home and even if you could find the time, you wouldn’t know where to start.
Need some serious help, a virtual hand to hold and guide you through the process of cleaning, homekeeping, and creating a home you feel proud of? That’s exactly why I created the Homekeeping Society, the perfect monthly intervention that is purposely designed to get your life and home in order with ease and adorable seasonal touches to keep you motivated.
I’ve created a monthly essentials subscription designed to help you get your home and life in order – HOMEKEEPING SOCIETY. This monthly subscription is made for YOU to get your life in order – with ease and adorable seasonal touches to keep you motivated to do the daily tasks that get boring and monotonous.
Every month I’ll show you the next month’s Homekeeping Society subscription on the 15th of the month – you can order ANY time but if you’d like to order the next month’s subscription you’ll need to do so by the 20th of the month. For instance – if you want November’s subscription you’ll need to order it by the 20th of October. If you sign up after the 20th of October you’ll be added to the next month’s list. Note: you’ll get immediate access to the digital download at the time of your order – yay!
Go here to learn more and sign up for a digital subscription or go here to sign up for the printed for you subscription.
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT EVERY MONTH:
- INSTRUCTIONS – tells you how many pages to print out of each page and suggestions for implementing and making the pages work for you
- COVER PAGE – with the month and the inspirational quote for the month – great for putting in your binder or homekeeping notebook
- HOMEKEEPING FOCUS page – every month will focus on a room or area in the home (November is the kitchen) – this page lays it out and gives you room for making your own adjustments and goals.
- TO DO LIST – every month features a new, and highly functional to do list
- DAILY PLANNER PAGE – great for those busy days (or every day!) includes schedule, to dos, notes, meal
- WEEKLY DOCKET– Use the weekly docket to see your whole week and schedule on a page. Includes phone calls, emails, appointments, and planning for the next week.
- MENU PLAN FOR THE WEEK WITH A SHOPPING LIST- make a menu plan and take it with you
- MENU PLAN FOR THE MONTH – always includes a list for recipe ideas or ingredients to pick up
- 2 MONTHLY CALENDARS (1 blank, 1 pre-filled) – suggested daily cleaning tasks, weekly cleaning tasks, rotating cleaning tasks, organizing suggestions
- SEASONAL PREPARATION PRINTABLE – a helpful seasonal prep printable is always included in the monthly subscription – perfect for placing in a binder (November is a detailed shopping list)
- KITCHEN SINK QUOTE– the quote for the month – 5×7 – frame and put at your kitchen sink or tape to your fridge to give you a little motivation and inspiration for the month
- INFORMATION PAGE – at least one each month – fill it out and save in a family info section of your homekeeping binder or notebook and you’ll have a complete information section by the end of the year (insurance, 401K, etc.)
The HOMEKEEPING SOCIETY is the perfect blend of tell me what to do and I’ve got this – you’ll love the adorable touches, the fresh look every month, and intuitive nature of what Clean Mama Printables have always provided. To make it even better, you can get the subscription in digital AND printed for you format! For a printables business owner, this choice is HUGE and I am thrilled to be able to offer this option to you.
Want to see more and get on the list? I can’t wait for you to join me! Go here to learn more and sign up for a digital subscription or go here for the printed for you subscription. Want to see some ideas and more information on how to implement Homekeeping Society? Go to this post.
Please note: As a member, you will be able to download your digital subscription every month by going to your account page, click on the link for November and it will allow you to download the monthly essentials zip file.