May 18, 2021
Must Haves for Easy Meals
I just kicked off a new series – Simple Shortcuts. You can see all the posts in the series here. Make sure you head over to Instagram to add your favorite tips in the Stories question box. While we’re in the mode of Easy Meals, I thought it would be fun and helpful to share some of my must haves for my Easy Meals too. If you’re looking for meal prep, you can see my must haves here.
These are my easy meals must haves – they make getting dinner on the table a little easier, especially for weeknights. You’ll see some of my favorite cookbooks (I love cookbooks!) and a couple favorite products as well. You can see my favorite meal planning products in the Clean Mama Shop and my favorite cookbooks in my Amazon favorites shop under the Cookbooks category.
- Thriving Home’s Freezer Prep Sessions – I love a planned prep session and Thriving Home’s are my favorite. They happen to have a sale this week if you’re interested.
- How to Cook Without a Book – This book was recommended to me from a blog reader – thank you! It’s fun and teaches that all recipes are variations on a theme, showing how you can cook without a cookbook. Practical tips and helpful, I really enjoy the methods and tips presented.
- Everyday Dinners – Quick and easy family dinners, this is a great cookbook!
- Weekly Menu Planning Notepad – If you want to jot down your meal plan for the week and keep it handy for your family or yourself, the Menu Planning Notepad in my shop is a great option. The kids love knowing what’s for dinner as much as I do.
- Half Baked Harvest Super Simple – Tieghan’s recipes are some of my favorites – this cookbook is a great one for simple weeknight recipes.
- Homekeeping Planner – I love having a plan and the Homekeeping Planner details my home tasks for me and it has a spot for the meals. There are a few Homekeeping Planners left – 2022 releases late summer.
- Cook Once, Eat All Week – Cassy Joy Garcia doesn’t disappoint with this approachable and family-friendly healthy recipes you can ‘cook once, eat all week’.
- Dinner Rotation & Menu Planning Guide – I love using a Recipe Binder to save online recipes. I use the printable kit that’s included in this Guide as well as the menu planning and food inventory printables.
- The Complete Make Ahead Cookbook – This is one of my all-time favorite cookbooks, full of time-tested recipes great for making ahead, batch cooking, and freezing.
I hope this list gives you some ideas as you get inspired for creating an easy meals list – do you have any musts for Easy Meals?