May 26, 2021
Must Haves for Laundry
We’re in the middle of a new series – Simple Shortcuts. You can see all the posts in the series here. Make sure you head over to Instagram and follow along there as well. While we’re in the mode of Laundry Tips, I thought it would be fun and helpful to share some of my must haves for my laundry routine too.
These are a handful of my must have products – they make laundry a little easier and a little more enjoyable. Simplifying your laundry routine is key to your household running smoothly (really!). You can see my favorite homekeeping products in the Clean Mama Shop and my Amazon favorites here under the Laundry Love category.
- Steamer– I find that I use a steamer more often than an iron, especially for quick touch ups on clothing, linens, drapes, and a quick spot-disinfecting.
- Drying Rack – I love having a drying rack in the laundry room for hanging clothes to dry.
- Guide to Laundry –If you’re looking for a little help when it comes to laundry, you’ll love my new Guide to Laundry. It’s full of all sorts of laundry tips and tricks.
- Laundry Basket – I good laundry basket is helpful for laundry but it can also be used for a quick clutter pick up and/or a donation basket.
- White Vinegar – I put 1/4 of a cup of white vinegar in the fabric softener compartment and I also use white vinegar to clean the washing machine. Find the directions here.
- Laundry Detergent Spray + Oxygen Whitener – These two products are my musts for daily laundry. The Laundry Detergent Spray is safe for all fabrics, can be used as a pre-treater, and is so easy to use. Oxygen Whitener is a safe and natural whitener that can be used on whites, colors, and to clean! Check out all of the Clean Mama Laundry products here.
- Wool Dryer Balls – Put wool dryer balls in the dryer with wet laundry to reduce drying time, soften laundry naturally, and freshen laundry by adding a couple drops of essential oil to the dryer balls (let dry) and put in the dryer.
- Divided Hamper– I love having a divided hamper to pre-separate clothing for the wash. It saves time and energy.
- Velvet Hangers – I love having matching hangers and velvet hangers are great for saving space, keeping clothing ON the hangers, and giving your closet a tidy look and feel.
I hope this list gives you some ideas as you get inspired for tackling your laundry – do you have any musts for your Laundry Routine?