May 4, 2021
Must Haves for Morning Routines
I just kicked off a new series – Simple Shortcuts. You can see all the posts in the series here. Make sure you head over to Instagram to add your favorite tips in the Stories question box. While we’re in the mode of Morning Routines, I thought it would be fun and helpful to share some of my must haves for my morning routine too.
These are my morning routine must have products – they make my mornings a little easier and more enjoyable. You can see all of my Amazon favorites here and Morning Routine favorites under the Morning Routine category.
- Water Bottle – There are all sorts of water bottles out there that encourage water consumption. I like this one because it’s glass and it has a stainless steel lid. I fill it up in the morning and afternoon, add lemon or strawberries, and keep it with me at my desk or take it with me if I go out.
- Coffee – Good coffee is a must – we have been enjoying this one and order it in 5 pound bags and store them in the freezer.
- Coffee/ Tea Mugs – I love a good coffee/tea mug and really enjoy using double walled glass mugs in addition to my Starbucks ‘Been There’ collection.
- Homekeeping Planner – I love having a plan and the Homekeeping Planner details my home tasks for me. It takes the guesswork out of the routine. There are some Homekeeping Planners left – 2022 releases late summer. The best thing about the Homekeeping Planner? It’s undated so you can start the day you get it and you won’t miss out on any pages.
- Espresso Machine – I love our espresso machine, it’s a huge splurge but it was worth it! You can read all about it here if you’re interested.
- Vitamins – Vitamins and supplements are something that I prioritize in the mornings and evenings. I love Mary Ruth’s Organics.
- Blender – If you are a smoothie person, you know a good blender is a must.
- Laundry Detergent Spray + Oxygen Whitener – These two products are my musts for daily laundry. The Laundry Detergent Spray is safe for all fabrics, can be used as a pre-treater, and is so easy to use. Oxygen Whitener is a safe and natural whitener that can be used on whites, colors, and to clean! Check out all of the Clean Mama Laundry products here.
- Protein Powder – I’ve tested out so many protein powders and really like this one from Truvani – smooth and creamy, especially for a plant-based powder.
- Notebooks – I love a place to jot down thoughts, notes, and anything that needs a little spot. The notebooks in my shop are just the right size for those morning notes.
- Laundry Basket – There’s nothing special about this laundry basket other than it’s a great size, has a little ventilation and looks cute. I guess that makes it special? I also like these as well.
- Running Shoes – Running shoes make my workouts so much better – if you have a running store that fits you for shoes based on your arch and activities, I highly recommend having that evaluation done. I’ve been doing daily walks and runs since the beginning of the year and I am certain that a well-fitting shoe is the key!
I hope this list gives you some ideas as you get inspired for starting a morning routine – do you have any musts for a Morning Routine?
Pamela Morgan Says
I have been looking for bathroom mats to use in my bathrooms and kitchen. I am so done with the kind I have now, you know the ones that start to fall apart, in your washing machine, and the backing comes off after a few washings.
Do you have any suggestions?!?! I’ve looked at several, but I really would like to know what you and other followers recommend!! 🙂
Clean Mama SaysPost author
I found a large loop bath mat for our master bath at Costco and I use bath mat towels for the kids’ bathrooms. It’s a tighter weave and shorter loop towel for using at the top. Both work great and are super washable.
Pingback: It’s the Little Things #128 – Clean Mama